Short Update....

Minhyuk is Jealous of G.Na

No One’s POV:

“Ilhoon-ah! Sungjae-ah! You guys took forever to get here!” Changsub yelled with his hands on his hips as soon as he saw Sungjae and Ilhoon walk through the doors.

“Yah, Changsub-ah! We got here a minute ago.” Minhyuk says as he lightly shoves Changsub.

“I just told them that you guys wanted a room, but he said that we had to wait about ten minutes. I booked you guys for three hours and if you want more time you can add another hour. Order whatever drinks you want, but don’t drink too much. I’ll pay and pick you guys up so give me a call.” Their manger said to them as he walked up to the seven guys.

“Thanks hyung!” All of them say at the same time with a smile.

“Have fun guys!” The manger said to them before he waved and left.

 

10 mins later…

 

“Hey, Sungjae-ah. Tell Donggeun-hyung now. We’re going to go into the room so talk to him and tell me what happens after.” Ilhoon says as he stops Sungjae.

“Fine….” Sungjae says with a sigh.

“Good luck!” Ilhoon says with a smile before he walked into the room with Minhyuk.

“Hey, Donggeun-hyung…. Could I talk to you for a second?”

 

A/N: This is going to be a short update, hope you don’t mind! :P