Sungjae's Confession

Minhyuk is Jealous of G.Na

No One’s POV:

“Sure. What is it Sungjae-ah?” Peniel asks as he stops walking and turns around.

Sungjae stays quiet as he tries to plan his words carefully. Although when he hears the door shut he snaps out of his thoughts and looks up to find Peniel looking at him confused.

“Is something wrong?” Peniel asks as he looks at Sungjae with concern.

“I…. D-Donggeun-hyung…. I have a c-c-confession to make….” Sungjae stutters as he looks down at his feet.

“What is it Sungjae-ah?”

“I-I-I…. I t-think I like you…. No, I have strong f-f-feeling for you….” Sungjae says as he plays with the ring on his finger while he waits for Peniel to call him disgusting and walk away from him.

“W-W-What?” Peniel stutters, unsure what the younger just said to him.

“I…. I l-l-love y-you….” Sungjae repeats as he shifts his weight back and forth, nervous.

Once Peniel comes back to reality he steps closer to Sungjae and reaches up to grab his chin and angle it up so that the younger was facing him.

“Donggeun-hyung, what are-“ Sungjae starts saying, but Peniel cuts him off by pressing his lips on the youngers.

“I love you too.” Peniel says when he pulls away.

“Y-You do?” Sungjae asks, surprised.

Peniel nods with a smile before he grabs the younger’s neck and pulls it down slightly so that they could connect their lips once more.

The two buys jump away from each other when they hear someone clear their throat.

 

Inside the room….

 

“Hey Ilhoon-ah? Um…. What are you doing?” Changsub asks confused.

“He’s trying to eavesdrop on Donggeun and Sungjae’s conversation.” Minhyuk explains as he looks at Ilhoon who nods before he crouches down and places his ear on the door once more.

Once Ilhoon hears a muffled I love you too, he quietly opens the door and closes it to find the two kissing.

Ilhoon clears his throat loudly before he smirks when he sees the two jump away from each other.

 

To be continued…