Final

Minhyuk is Jealous of G.Na

No One’s POV:

“Noona…. Listen to me…. I don’t have feelings for you, okay? I made my decision. Why can’t you be happy for me?” Ilhoon says slowly as he slowly pulls out of her embrace.

“A-Are you serious Ilhoon-ah?” G.Na responds, ignoring the youngers question.

Ilhoon nods before he motions her to sit down. He then sits down in the seat across from the older.

“Listen noona. I’m not confused and I’m happy with my decision. It’s not like this is the last time your going to fall in love noona. You’re a great person noona and whoever wins your heart will be the luckiest person in the world, but I might not be the best choice out there.” Ilhoon says as he gently places his hands on the table.

“Why wouldn’t you be the best choice out there? Have you seen yourself lately Ilhoon-ah? Admit it…. You and I would totally look great together.” G.Na manages out before Ilhoon stops her.

“I’m too young for you noona. I’m sorry noona. You’ll find someone noona. I need to go. Please, noona. Lets just be friends.” Ilhoon says as he gets up and bows before he walks out of the café and walks back to the studio.

After Ilhoon leaves G.Na sits there deciding that Ilhoon was probably right. She should find someone else, she didn’t really want to ruin their friendship anyway. It could get awkward.

 

With Ilhoon….

 

Ilhoon quietly pushed open the door to the dorm to find the other members sitting in front of the TV while the Minhyuk members brought over a tray with different types of fruit. Eunkwang opened the fridge and threw a bottle of vitamin water at each member.

All the members looked at Ilhoon when he took off his shoes and walked into the living room.

“Did you go somewhere?” Changsub asks from the ground.

“Noooo I just walked out the door and walked back in for no reason….” Ilhoon says sarcastically.

“I went to the studio to do something, but I forgot what I was going to do and came back.” Ilhoon says as he sits down leaning against the wall.

The others turn their attention back to the TV while Minhyuk lied down with his head on Ilhoon’s lap after he placed the tray down.

Suddenly Ilhoon got a text from G.Na which made him smile.

 

G.Na-noona – Thanks for the talk Ilhoon-ah. I think your right. I’m honestly happy for you. Hope we can stay friends. :)

 

A/N: Hope you enjoyed the fanfic!!