The Conversation With Sungjae

Minhyuk is Jealous of G.Na

Ilhoon’s POV:

“… It’s you.” Sungjae says looking straight at me. I almost spit out my drink.

“When did he tell you?” I ask him, looking down at the drink in my hands.

“Well… I knew before he told me… he was really obvious…”

“It was?” I finally say looking up at him.

“Yeah… Minhyuk-hyung always acted differently and treated you differently since the first day… I can’t believe you didn’t notice hyung…”

“If only I knew sooner….”

“Hyung… I do want to know one thing though… can you answer for me?”

“Sure… what is it Sungjae-ah?”

“Hyung… Do you remember that time you told me that you had feelings for someone?” Oh no… I wonder if he knows my secret…

“Yeah…”

“Can you tell me who it is?”

Before I can even respond my phone vibrates in my pocket. When I check the caller ID it says that it’s G.Na-noona.

 

“Hello?”

“Ilhoon-ah! Where are you!?”

“Why?”

“I just need to see you now! And tell me who you like!!!”

“Noona… I told you that I have feelings for someone and I don’t think that you actually need to know who it is… and I’m with Sungjae right now…”

I look at Sungjae and silently tell him that we should head back to the dorm.

“Are you down at the Café?”

“Look.. noona… I got to go.”

“You are at the Café! I’m coming to see you so don’t go anywhere!”

 

I get up while putting my jacket on. I slide my phone into my pocket and grab Sungjae's pulling him out of his chair.

“Sungjae-ah. Let’s go back to the dorm” I say while walking out of the café.

We quickly make our way to the dorm, but suddenly I see G.Na-noona behind us when I turn around.

“Ilhoon-ah!!!”

“Hyung, Run!” Sungjae says pulling my arm. When he lets go he starts running back to the dorm. I decide to do the same.

When we finally get to the front of our building/dorm. Sungjae furiously pushes in the pin number. I look behind us and G.Na Noona is almost here, but right before she reaches us Sungjae pulls me inside. Sadly the door doesn’t close fast enough.

We quickly go up the stairs. Although I can hear the Noona is close behind us.

When we finally reach our dorm, I quickly grab my keys to unlock it. Once I get it open I look at Sungjae before motioning him to come in.

Just as we get in I see noona appearing from the stair case. Sungjae shuts the door and locks it. Although as soon as he does we hear banging on the door.

After I take my shoe’s off and get into the living room area I see that all the members are there besides Minhyuk-hyung. They all look at me before Eunkwang-hyung asks…

“Who’s banging on the door?”

“G.Na-noona…”

“Oh…”

“Um… Where’s Minhyuk-hyung?” Sungjae asks as he walks up behind me.

“He passed out a little while ago because he’s so drunk…” Changsub-hyung says with his mouth full of watermelon.

“Oh. What are you guys doing?” I ask. I guess I’ll just pretend that Minhyuk-hyung didn’t say anything to me in front of the other members.

“We’re watching Horror movies. Want to come join us?” Hyunsik-hyung says as he reaches for another slice of watermelon.

“Sure!” Sungjae yells walking towards them.

“Um.. Let me go change first.” I say walking away. After I change I walk to our room so I can plug in my phone.

Once I walk in I see Minhyuk-hyung sleeping peacefully on his bed. After I plug in my phone I walk over to his bed and kneel down next to it.

I stare at him for a while. I still had the feeling of his lips on mine. I wonder if he was actually telling me the truth…

 

To be continued…