Ilhoon and Sungjae Conversation

Minhyuk is Jealous of G.Na

No One’s POV:

“Hey hyung! Hurry up!!!” Sungjae yells as he runs off to the Coffee shop in Cube Entertainment.

Ilhoon just rolls his eyes before he starts running to catch up to Sungjae.

“Wait up Maknae!” Ilhoon yells as he lets out a chuckle.

By the time Ilhoon gets through the café doors, he sees Sungjae sitting at a table with two drinks and his phone out.

“Hyung! It’s about time that you got here!! I got you a Iced Chocolate Macchiato.” Sungjae says with a smile while pointing to the drink that was placed across of him.

“Thanks Sungjae-ah.” Ilhoon says with a smile as he sits down in the seat across from him.

“So…. We need to discuss some things….” Sungjae says as he takes a sip from his drink.

“Like what?” Ilhoon asks as he picks up his drink.

“Like…. When did you fall for Minhyuk-hyung?” Sungjae asks in a quiet voice because the last thing they want is for them to get attention.

“Oh…. It’s a long story.” Ilhoon says with a smile as he takes a sip from his drink before he places it back on the table.

“Well I have time. Explain.” Sungjae says as he leans back in his chair while he crosses his arms across his chest.

“Well take a guess Sungjae-ah. How do you think that I fell for him?”

“I don’t know…. You fell for him without you knowing it?” Sungjae guesses as he sits up and un-crosses his arms.

“That…. Is a really good guess. That’s exactly what happened.” Ilhoon says surprised at Sungjae’s guess.

“Wait…. So you just woke up one day and decided that you loved him?”

“No…. I guess I started to develop feelings for him slowly, but eventually I guess I fell for him.” Ilhoon explains with a flushed face.

“Are you blushing? You never blush!” Sungjae says as he starts laughing.

“Shut up!” Ilhoon yells as he reaches over and lightly slaps the back of Sungjae’s head to make him stop.

 

An hour later….

“What about you and Donggeun-hyung? You going to tell him or not?” Ilhoon asks Sungjae with a smirk as he takes another sip from his drink.

“Shut up hyung!” Sungjae says while he tries to slap his hyung, but Ilhoon just moves back out of his reach.

Ilhoon was basically teasing Sungjae about Peniel for the past hour and Sungjae knew that he would give in soon.

“Come on Sungjae-ah. Go tell him your feelings tonight.” Ilhoon says as he finishes his drink.

“Fine! I will! Give me and him some privacy when we get there and I’ll tell him then. Happy.” Sungjae says, finally giving in to Ilhoon’s constant convincing.

Ilhoon opened his mouth to say something, but he closed it again when he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket.

“Hello?”

Hey Ilhoon-ah! Where are you guys? Are you there cause we’re heading there now!” Ilhoon hears Changsub say on the other line.

“We’re still at the Café, but we’ll head out now and meet you guys at the Karaoke Bar.” Ilhoon responds with a chuckle as he motions Sungjae to get up.

You better hurry up slow pokes!!”

Before Ilhoon could respond, he heard the line go dead which indicated that Changsub hung up on him.

“I guess we should get going now.” Ilhoon says as he starts heading towards the door, assuming that Sungjae was following close behind.

“Oh! You better tell him when we get there.” Ilhoon says as he stops in his tracks before he turns around to face Sungjae.

“I will don’t worry.” Sungjae says while walks out the door, ahead of Ilhoon.

“Hey! Wait up!” Ilhoon calls before he pushes the door open and catches up to Sungjae.

 

To be continued…

 

A/N: Hope you don’t mind Penjae. J