Ilhoon hears something...

Minhyuk is Jealous of G.Na

Ilhoon’s POV:

“Sorry… Noona, but I’m in love with someone else…” I say before I hang up. I hear her screaming through the phone, I think herd her say something along the lines of…

JUNG ILHOON! WHO DO YOU ING LOVE!?” and “I WILL WIN YOUR HEART NO MATTER WHAT!!” or something like that.

I get up and head towards the door. When I put my hand on the doorknob and get ready to open the door I hear someone say my name so I decide to put my ear against the door to listen.

“Hyung…. Just forget about Ilhoon”

“How can I forget about him? He’s my favorite maknae… no offense guys.” After hearing that, I couldn’t help but smile at what he said.

“Why do you like him so much?”

“I don’t know… he’s just so… everything about him is amazing. Why do I feel like this?”

“ooooohh! Hyung is in looooove!” wait… what? Someone in the band has a crush on me?!

“Shut up… what if he hears us!”

I open the door and everyone is in a circle so it’s hard to tell who was calling who hyung. Everyone looks up at me shocked. I pretend that I herd nothing so I just scratch my head and ask…

“What?”

“NOTHING!” they all say at the same time.

“Ok?” I say as I walk over to my stuff and put down my phone on my jacket.

hmmm…. I wonder who likes me…

 

Minhyuk’s POV:

! Did he hear us? I knew we should have been quitter.

When he walked in though… he looked like he didn’t hear anything.

“Ok! Let’s just head back to the dorm guys! Enough practicing for the day don’t you think?!” Eunkwang-hyung says glancing towards Ilhoon who was pulling his shirt on.

When we started to go back to the dorm. Ilhoon, Sungjae, and Peniel walked ahead of us and were talking, but they were talking quite enough so that the rest of us couldn’t hear what they were talking about.

Shoot… what on earth are they talking about!?

 

To be continued…