The Phone Call

Minhyuk is Jealous of G.Na

“Thanks Hyung You’re the Best!” Ilhoon says pulling Minhyuk in for a hug. This time it was Minhyuk who froze. He thought that Ilhoon hated Skin ship…

 

Ilhoon’s POV:

I drag Minhyuk-hyung out into the hallway after I tell the other members that I’m just making a phone call. Minhyuk-hyung pulls me close to him while I unlock my phone. I usually hate skin ship, but this time I don’t mind it… it feels nice to be in Minhyuk’s arms.

I dial G.Na-noona’s number and puts it on speaker. It rings for a bit and then she picks up.

 

No One’s POV:

“ILHOON-AH! WHY AREN’T YOU ANSWERING YOUR PHONE!!!” she yells through the phone.

“S… sorry… I put my phone on silent and started practicing. Sorry noona”

“Ilhoon-ah can you please come back to me now? I need you!”

“Noona I told you that I’ll come for the performance, but I have to practice with my group for today…”

“Ilhoon-ah, they can practice without you can’t they?”

“Noona I’m still a part of the group… I need to take responsibility.”

“Fine… but you have to watch a movie tonight with me after the concert”

“um… actually I think I want to be with my member’s tonight…” Ilhoon says looking at Minhyuk. Minhyuk just smiles.

“But Ilhoon-ah you see them Everyday!”

“Noona… I don’t see them that often anymore because I’m always with you”

“Fine… but come to the studio by noon tomorrow.”

“Why? Your done with all the performances and there’s no reason for me to come meet you anymore…” Ilhoon says looking kind of annoyed

“Ilhoon-ah… do you maybe want to date me? I’ve had a thing for you since we started to preform together…”

Ilhoon just sits there looking shocked for a moment, but comes back to his senses when Minhyuk gets up and storms off back into the dance studio.

 

Minhyuk’s POV:

Augh! I can’t listen to the rest. I think as I stand up and storm away into the dance room. I sit down and run my hands through my hair. Suddenly Eunkwang-hyung walks over and asks me what’s wrong. After I tell him everything he tries to calm me down before Ilhoon walks in.

He’s probably agreeing on going out with her…

 

Ilhoon’s POV:

I sit there shocked on what I herd. I come back to my senses when Minhyuk-hyung pulls away from me and storms off. I put my phone off speaker and hold it to my ear. I say one last thing before I hang up…

“Sorry… Noona, but I’m in love with someone else…”

 

To be continued…