At the Karaoke bar...

Minhyuk is Jealous of G.Na

Ilhoon’s POV:

After a while of listening to music and reading I hear the front door open.

“Ilhoon-ah! We’re Home! Did you think about my offer!?” I hear Eunkwang-hyung yell as soon as he enters. I pause my music, take my headphones off, close my book, set it down and get out of my bunk. I walk into the living room to see Minhyuk-hyung acting a little odd and Eunkwang-hyung all happy.

“Ilhoon-ah! Are you going to join us?” Eunkwang-hyung asks. I watch Minhyuk-hyung stop and look at me.

“Sure, Why not” I say. After I say that I see Eunkwang-hyung’s smile get wider and Minhyuk-hyung looking a little nervous.

“Get ready then! We’re leaving in 10 mins.” Eunkwang-hyung says to me before going back to Minhyuk-hyung and whispering stuff to him. I walk back into the dressing room and pull out light grey pants, a black belt, a black and white striped shirt and a white jacket that has black sleeves. When I finish changing I walk out. Eunkwang-hyung looks at me and smiles while Minhyuk-hyung stares at the ground.

“Aright! Lets go!!” Eunkwang-hyung says dragging Minhyuk-hyung with him.

I put my shoes on, walk out the door and into the van. I sit beside Minhyuk-hyung, but for the whole car ride he doesn’t look at me and looks really nervous.

When the van stops, we get out and walk into the Karaoke bar.

 

Two hours later…

 

It’s only been two hours and Minhyuk-hyung had 9 bottles of beer and he’s drinking another bottle. Eunkwang-hyung left an hour ago cause he had to deal with something. That’s when Minhyuk-hyung started to drink non-stop.

“Hyung… I think that’s enough.” I say as I reach over and take the beer out of his hand.

“No give it back Ilhoon-ah~” he says. He slurs every single word he smells like alcohol.

“That’s it Hyung. We have to get you back to the dorm.” I say as I take my phone out of my pocket.

“Ilhoon-ah you wanna know a secret?” He says smiling at me.

“Umm… ok?” I say a little unsure if I want to know this ‘Secret’.

“You know… I had a crush on this guy for a while.”

“Hyung, your gay!?” I ask surprised.

“Yeah.”

“Since when?”

“Since I saw this guy…”

“Who is he?” I ask.

“You know him~”

“What’s his name hyung?” I ask really curious.

“His name is…

 

To be continued…