Who does Minhyuk Like?

Minhyuk is Jealous of G.Na

Ilhoon’s POV:

“His name is…” I hear Minhyuk-hyung say before laughing.

“What’s his name hyung?” I say looking into his eyes. I see him smile before he leans in closer. I feel him grab my waist pulling me close. He closes his eyes before presses his lips on mine.

I sit there shocked. After a while he pulls away and looks me in the eyes before saying…

“You” I sit there sitting shocked. I can’t believe the guy I herd saying that he liked me was Minhyuk-hyung. For some weird reason… I wasn’t expecting him at all.

I feel him let go of my waist before leaning his head on my shoulder and falling asleep.

I call one of the manager hyung’s and tell him that he should come get Minhyuk-hyung and take him back to the dorm. After a while the Manger-hyung walks in and grabs Minhyuk-hyung before lifting him to his feet and dragging him out the door.

“Ilhoon-ah! You coming?”

“Um… I need to talk to Sungjae first…”

“Ok. Don’t go back to the dorm too late” I hear hyung say before he puts Minhyuk-hyung in and closing the door.

“I wont.” I say as hyung gets in the van and drives away.

I pull my phone out of my pocket and dial Sungjae.

“Hyung?”

“Sungjae-ah… do you have a minute?”

“Sure. I’ll meet you at the Cube Café in 10 mins.”

“Ok” I say before hanging up and putting my phone back into my pocket. I start walking to the café and walk in.

Not too long after I get something to drink for me and Sungjae I see him walking in. I hand him his drink.

“Thanks hyung, but what is it? Is something wrong?”

“I… a… Did you know Minhyuk-hyung like’s someone in the band?” I ask. I wonder if hyung told Sungjae.

“Um… yeah….”

“Who is it?”

“Well… I promised I wouldn’t tell…”

“Tell me!!”

“… It’s …”

 

To be continued…