The Phone Call

Minhyuk is Jealous of G.Na

Back with Ilhoon

 

I walk out onto the sidewalk and start to head to the Cube Studio to meet G.Na. Suddenly my phone starts to ring in my pocket. My ringtone was our new song called 2nd Confession. I check the caller ID and it says “Yook Sungjae” with a picture of Sungjae. I answer it and say…

“Hello?”

“Hyung!” I hear Sungjae say.

“Sungjae-ah! What’s up?” I ask Sungjae. Sungjae never calls me unless he has something important to tell me.

“Not much… Um, Hyung… I was wondering about something…”

“What is it?”

“Do you have a thing for G.Na-noona?”

“WHAT!!!??? NO!!!! THERE IS NOTHING GOING ON BETWEEN US!!!” I yell through the phone.

“Why do you ask that?”

“I was just wondering because you always seem to be with her.”

“Don’t worry Sungjae-ah… Nothing is going on between us. We’re just friends that happen to work with the same company and that made a song together.”

“Hyung if something is going on between you two… would you tell me?”

“Of Course Sungjae-ah! You would be the first one I would tell! Sorry, but I have to go… I just arrived at the Studio”

“Ok hyung! Bye” I hear Sungjae say before I hang up.

I wasn’t lying though… I don’t have feelings for G.Na… I have my eyes on someone else…

 

Back with Minhyuk at the dorm…

Sungjae’s POV:

“See I told you! Hyung nothing is going on between them” I say to Minhyuk-hyung

“Ok… thanks Sungjae-ah.” I hear him say.

“No problem” I reply.

I get up and walk towards our room and lie down on my bunk. I know something that I didn’t tell Minhyuk-hyung. I remember Ilhoon-hyung telling me that he had his eyes on someone for a while now, but he wasn’t sure if he should say anything. He never did tell me who that person was…

 

To Be Continued…