The Begining...

Minhyuk is Jealous of G.Na

At BtoB’s Dorm…

 

Minhyuk’s POV:

I watch as Ilhoon grabs his coat and puts it on. When he starts putting on his shoes Eunkwang-hyung walks over and I hear him say…

“Ilhoon-ah, Where are you going?”

I watch Ilhoon look up. He stands up to face Eunkwang-hyung after he finishes puting on his shoes.

“Oh! I’m going to meet G.Na to preform a concert” I hear Ilhoon say. I can’t help, but feel really jealous. Ilhoon’s been meeting up with G.Na everyday for 2 weeks now. It seem that she see’s him more than I do in a week, even though we’re in the same band.

“What time are you getting back?” I ask while I get up and walk towards him. I rest an arm on Eunkwang-hyung’s shoulder.

“Well, the concerts at 8pm so after getting cleaned up and traffic… I’ll get back around 10 ish. Maybe 12 if G.Na wants to celebrate.” Ilhoon replies. I glance at the clock behind him and it says 12:45pm. So Ilhoon’s going to spend 10 or more hours with G.Na.

I force out a smile and say…

“Okay. Have fun and good luck!”

“Thanks Hyung!” he replies looking at me and giving me the most amazing smile I’ve ever seen.

“Well, I’ve got to get going.” He says after he takes his phone of his pocket and looks at it.

“Goodbye Hyung’s! Wish me luck!” Ilhoon says looking at both of us and walks out the door.

 

10 Mins later…

 

“Um… Minhyuk-ah, is something wrong?” I hear Eunkwang-hyung ask beside me on the couch. When I don’t say anything he continues…

“Is it about Ilhoon?” I try my best to stay quite, but after a while of Eunkwang-hyung pressuring me to tell him what’s wrong I couldn’t help but break down.

“Hyung! I can’t take it! Why does G.Na have to spend so much time with Ilhoon!? Even though we’re in the same band and live under the same roof and work together it seems like he spends more time with her than he does with me in a week!! I can’t take it!”

“Minhyuk-ah… Calm down. Everything’s going to be Okay…” Eunkwang-hyung says trying to comfort me by rubbing my back.

“Nothing is going on between them. Trust me on this”

“How can you be so sure?”

“If there was something going on… With Ilhoon’s personality he would have told us by now. Or at least Sungjae”

“Your not Sungjae though! He could have told Sungjae something, but Sungjae never told us because Ilhoon made him promise not to tell!!”

“Minhyuk-ah, trust Sungjae… If something is going on between Ilhoon and G.Na, Sungjae promised to tell us.”

“Fine…”

“If asking Ilhoon will make you feel any better I could go ask Sungjae to call Ilhoon and ask him. You could listen to the conversation.”

“Ok… Please ask Sungjae to do that.”

“Alright Minhyuk-ah. Just stay put” With that Eunkwang-hyung stands up to go find Sungjae.

After a while Sungjae and Eunkwang-hyung walk out of the room and sits down putting me in the middle.

“Okay… Hyung… I’m going to put this on Speaker, but stay quite”

“Ok Sungjae-ah and thanks for doing this for me… It means a lot.”

“No Problem Hyung! That’s what I’m here for!”

I watch as Sungjae press number 2 on his phone and it speed dials Ilhoon. I wait patiently listening to Ilhoon's ringtone, it was our new song 2nd Confession. Suddenly the song stops…

“Hello?”

 

To Be Continued…

 

*Please tell me what you think of this so far…