At The Mall

Minhyuk is Jealous of G.Na

Ilhoon’s POV:

Once I get my shirt on I turn around and look in the mirror. I have to admit…. Minhyuk-hyung does have good style.

I take a glance at hyung through the mirror and I see him still shocked. I let out a chuckle before I turn to face him.

“So, what do you think hyung?” I ask him with a smile.

“I-It looks good on you. You should get it.” hyung says back, stuttering in the beginning, but returning back to normal after a few seconds.

“Alright.” I say with a smile as I grab the hem of the shirt and pull it off.

I then toss the shirt back to hyung and pull back on my shirt and put on my jacket. I then grab the shirt that hyung picked out from a very shocked Minhyuk and walked to the counter to pay for it.

Once I paid for it I walked back over to Minhyuk and linked arms with him and started to go to other stores.

After an hour or two we decided to head back to the dorm thinking that G.Na-noona must have left by now, but before we actually do leave I pull out my phone and dial Sungjae's number.

“Hyung!” I hear Sungjae say through the phone as soon as he picks up.

“Hey Sungjae-ah.” I reply back taking a glance at Minhyuk-hyung who was playing on his phone.

“So hyung are you still at the mall?”

“Yeah. I was wondering if G.Na left so that hyung and I could go back to the dorm.”

“Oh yeah, sure. She’s actually here with us now saying that you will probably show up to practice so that she’ll wait.”

“Oh okay. I guess that I’ll head back to the dorm now.”

“Okay hyung. I keep you updated with G.Na-noona.”

“That means a lot to me. You’re the best Maknae-ah!” I say before I hang up and put my phone back in my pocket.

I see Minhyuk-hyung glance over at me looking a little bit angry, but that disappears quickly when I start walking over to him.

“Hyung, lets go back to the dorm.” I say with a smile.

I wonder why he looked angry…. Maybe he did mean what he said yesterday….. I guess I’ll just have to ask him when we get back to the dorm…

 

To Be Continued....