Sungjae Meeting With Ilhoon at the Studio Cafe

Minhyuk is Jealous of G.Na

Sungjae’s POV:

I lie on my bed for what seems like an hour. I really want to know who Ilhoon-hyung has his eyes on, but I’m not sure if he really doesn’t like G.Na… To be honest Ilhoon is really good at hiding things.

That’s it I can’t help it! I have to ask Ilhoon-hyung these questions!!

I sit up a bit too quickly and forget that I was on the top bunk so I bang my head on the ceiling hard. I cry out in pain and rub my head for a bit. I turn on my phone to check the time. It says, 1:40pm so I decide to shoot Ilhoon-hyung a text telling him too call me as soon as possible. 5 mins later my phone rings. I check the Caller ID and it says Ilhoon-hyung.

“Hyung!” I say as I pick up the phone.

“Why did you want me to call you Sungjae-ah?”

“Um… I need to ask you something. Well more like something’s.”

“Oh ok… Sure ask away”

“Actually I was thinking that we could meet at the coffee shop at the studio if you aren’t busy.”

“Oh sure! I would do anything to get away from G.Na right now…”

“What? Why?”

“We’ll talk about it when we meet up. How about in 30 mins?”

“Sure!”

“Okay! See you then Sungjae-ah!” Then he hangs up… Of course hyung is the first one to hang up.

I sit around for another 15 mins and decide to get ready. I just change my sweatpants into Jeans and my Tank top into a Black T-shirt. I grab my keys, slip my phone into my pocket and tell the Hyung’s I’m leaving to go meet up with a school friend.

When I arrive at the Café I realize that Ilhoon-hyung still hasn’t arrived. So I pick a table and sit down. I decide to wait until Ilhoon-hyung comes before I order coffee.

When Ilhoon-hyung arrives and sits down across from me he says…

“Oh My God! You’re a lifesaver! I wanted to be away from G.Na for the past 2 weeks!”

huh? I thought hyung liked being near G.Na-noona…

 

To Be Continued…

 

*Ok! I take it back… this story might not be as short as I thought… hope you don’t mind!