Back From the Karaoke Bar

Minhyuk is Jealous of G.Na

No One’s POV:

“Congratulations Maknae! You too hyung!” Ilhoon says happily as he throws himself onto the two males.

“Thanks Ilhoon-ah.” Peniel says as he wraps an arm around Sungjae.

“Aren’t you glad that you listened to me, Maknae?” Ilhoon says with a smirk before he turns around and walks back into the room.

“What is he talking about?” Peniel asks as he watches Sungjae pull away and smile at him before he opens the door.

“Don’t worry about it. Come on hyung.” Sungjae says with a smile as he grabs Peniel’s hand and drags him into the room to see Hyunsik, Changsub and Eunkwang (The vocal line, minus Sungjae) with a Mic in each of their hands. The rap line (minus Peniel) have a bottle of beers in their hands while Ilhoon had one of his arms over Minhyuk’s shoulder while Minhyuk leaned against him.

“Come join us.” Minhyuk says with a smile once he sees the two males walk in.

 

Two hours later…

 

All the BtoB members stumble into their dorm. Ilhoon with an asleep Changsub on his back as he walks into their room and places the older onto his bed before he tucks him in and walks back out.

“I knew that we shouldn’t have let Changsub sing and dance that much…. I bet that he’s lost his voice by tomorrow morning.” Eunkwang says as he shakes his head, letting out a sigh.

“I know Eunkwang-ah, but I bet we all need the sleep. We’ll deal with a cranky and silent than usual Changsub in the morning. Go get some sleep. You guys too.” Minhyuk says as he points to Hyunsik, Peniel and Sungjae.

The three younger members give the older a nod and a bow as they tell them goodnight before they walk into the room as Ilhoon walks out while running his hand through his hair.

“Night Ilhoon-ah.” Peniel and Hyunsik say as they walk past the younger.

“Goodnight hyung!” Sungjae says with a smile as he walks into the room.

“Goodnight?” Ilhoon says with a startled look as he looks at the room and shakes his head before he walks into the living room area.

“Goodnight Ilhoon-ah.” Eunkwang says with a smile as he walks past Ilhoon and into their room when he sees the younger walk into the living room.

“Goodnight hyung.” Ilhoon says as he pats the older’s shoulder as he sees him walking into their room.

“Hyung, you should get some sleep too.” Minhyuk says as he walks over to the younger and wraps his arms around the taller male’s waist.

“Don’t worry about me hyung…. You go to sleep. I’ll be there in a minute.” Ilhoon says with a smile.

“Do you need to do something?”

“Hm? Oh, I just need to check my phone. It’s been going off all night.” Ilhoon says with a smile as he kisses the older’s forehead.

“Okay…. Hurry up though…. You need all the rest you can get.” Minhyuk says as he leans up and kisses Ilhoon before he lets go of the younger and walks away.

Once Ilhoon was sure that the other members were in the room and probably sleeping, he pulled out his phone from his pocket while letting out a sigh. He unlocked his phone to 13 missed calls, 5 unheard/unopened voicemails and 4 texts. While he lets out another sigh he sees that all the messages and calls were from G.Na. Ilhoon decides to read the messages first and he opens them one by one.

 

To be continued….