Ilhoon's Confession

Minhyuk is Jealous of G.Na

No One’s POV:

Ilhoon takes out his phone. When Minhyuk sees this action his heart drops into his stomach. Ilhoon quickly turns his phone off and slips it back in his pocket. He lets out a sigh before taking a look at Minhyuk then to G.Na and back to his hyung again. Ilhoon turns around before going into their room to get something.

Mean while Minhyuk was looking at his hands while the rest of the members were looking at Minhyuk worried and G.Na was smirking.

Once Ilhoon finally found what he was looking for he walked out of the room with the item in his hands. Everyone in the dorm looked at Ilhoon as he walked out and they also looked at what he was holding in his hand.

Ilhoon had a necklace in his hand. To be more precise he had a necklace chain with two dog tags on them. They were engraved with the his name and his lovers name.

Once Ilhoon was standing in front of G.Na and Minhyuk he brought his hand up higher to glance at the names that he got engraved into the necklace. Ilhoon let out a long sigh before he walked closer to the two. When he got closer G.Na was about to turn around and help him put on the necklace around her neck, but Ilhoon just pushed past her to stand in front of Minhyuk.

Minhyuk who was still unaware because he was still looking at the floor wanted to run away. He decided to so he lifted his head to find Ilhoon standing in front of him with his arms crossed in front of his chest and the necklace in his hand.

“Ilhoon-ah? Do you need something?” Minhyuk asks nervously.

“Yes. I love you. Will you be my boyfriend?” Ilhoon asks him, holding up the necklace.

“WHAT!? YOUR GAY!? I THOUGHT YOU WERE STRAIGHT!!!” G.Na yells on top of her lungs and was about to stomp towards Ilhoon and Minhyuk, when Hyunsik and Changsub grabbed her arms stopping her.

“No, I’m bi.” Ilhoon responds, taking a glance at her.

“So hyung? Will you be my boyfriend?” Ilhoon asks once more taking Minhyuk’s hand to place the necklace on it.

“W-What? W-Why me?” Minhyuk asks him shocked as he feels Ilhoon place the necklace gently on his hand.

“YEAH!!! WHY?!” G.Na yells while trying to break free from Hyunsik's and Changsub's grip on her arms.

“Because I love you. Why else would I ask you to be my boyfriend? I’ve had a crush on you for a while now hyung…. If you don’t want to be my boyfriend then that’s fine, but I just wanted to tell you my feelings towards you.” Ilhoon says while letting go of his hyungs hand and slipping his hands into his pockets. Ilhoon was about to walk away, but Minhyuk quickly walked up to him and wrapped his harms around the younger’s waist, pulling him close. The older buried his face into the crook of the youngers neck, taking a deep inhale of his scent.

“What are you doing hyung?” Ilhoon asks, taking a quick glance at everyone else in the room.

Changsub and Hyunsik were busy covering G.Na’s mouth and dragging her out the door while Eunkwang, Peniel and Sungjae were sneaking away to their room to give the two some privacy.

“I love you too. I’ve loved you since the first day I met you.” Minhyuk mumbled into the crook of Ilhoon’s neck.

“Help me put this on Ilhoon-ah” Minhyuk said opening his hand to show the necklace Ilhoon gave him.

“Alright.” Ilhoon responds while taking the necklace out of his hyung’s hand and unhooking it. He wraps his arm around the shorter member’s neck and hooking the necklace before letting the necklace drop out of his fingers.

“Thank you. Um, C-Can I kiss you?” Minhyuk asks, knowing that Ilhoon wasn’t a fan of skinship.

Changsub and Hyunsik already got G.Na out of the dorm and then they walked to the room that the rest of the members were in so no one was watching him.

Without responding Ilhoon smiled and rested his hands on his hyungs waist pulling him close and leaning down to gently press his lips on his. He closes his eyes while Minhyuk squeezes his eyes shut.

Ilhoon pulls away to find Minhyuk blushing. He smiles at the position he put his hyung in and pulls him closer into a tight hug.

Once Ilhoon pulls away he grabs his boyfriends hand and walks to their room. They stare at the door for a while a little nervous to open it.

 

What will happen when they open it?

To be continued….