The Next Day...

Minhyuk is Jealous of G.Na

No One’s POV:

The next morning, Ilhoon lets out a quiet groan as he slowly opens his eyes and scans the room to see if any of the other members were awake.

When the rapper sees that no one was awake, he slips out of his bed and quietly comes down from the top bunk that he shared with Changsub, being careful not to wake the older up. Ilhoon makes his bed, but before he walks out of the room he pushes Eunkwang a little so that the older doesn’t fall out. He then leans down and pulls the covers over Changsub when he sees the that older was curled into a ball. The rapper then stands up and lifts up Sungjae’s leg and place it back onto his bed before he leans down and takes Hyunsik’s phone and plugs it into the charger. Ilhoon then walks in front of Minhyuk and Peniel’s bunk bed and leans down to press his lips on the older rappers forehead and checks on Peniel before he turned around to leave.

Right when he was about to walk out of the room he forgot to take his phone, iPad and headphones from the room so he turns back around when he sees Peniel’s iPad slipping off of his bed. The rapper rushes over and catches the iPad right before he hit the ground and took it over to it’s charger to plug it in.

Once Ilhoon grabbed his phone, iPad and headphones, he quietly walks out of the room. Even though he didn’t want to meet up with G.Na, he knew that she wouldn’t leave him alone until he did so he was going to meet up with her, tell her to leave him alone and leave without telling the other members. It was best if they didn’t know. Also he didn’t want his boyfriend to become annoyed/mad at him.

Ilhoon then places his things on the table before he walks into the bathroom to take a shower.

After her took his shower, he walked back out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist and another towel around his neck as he dumps his clothes into the laundry basket. He then starts to dry off his hair with the towel around his neck as he walks back into the bathroom to dry his hair.

He throws his towel over his shoulder and grabs his comb out of the his drawer before he starts to brush his hair and grabs a hairdryer and thoroughly dries his hair before he walks back out of the bathroom and into the dressing room.

“Ilhoon-ah? Where are you going?” A voice says from behind him which startles the younger as he flips his head around.

“Hm? Oh I just wanted to head to the Cube.” Ilhoon responds when he sees his boyfriend rub his eyes before he runs a hand through his hair.

“Oh okay. Do you want me to come with you?” Minhyuk asks as he walks towards Ilhoon.

“No, it’s okay. I was going to meet up with Junhong and Jongup later.” Ilhoon says with a smile as he slips on a navy blue sweatshirt and rolls up the sleeves.

“Junhong and Jongup?” Minhyuk says with a raised eyebrow.

“Yeah. You know…. BAP’s maknae line?” Ilhoon replies with as smile as he leans down slightly and slips on a pair of black boxer briefs before he takes off his towel.

“Oh. Alright. Did you have something to eat yet?” Minhyuk asks as he looks watches Ilhoon pull out a pair of burgundy pants out of his closet.

“Not yet.” Ilhoon replies as he slips his pants on, un-tucking his sweatshirt.

“Do you want me to make you something?” Minhyuk asks.

“No thanks. I’ll make us something to eat. You seem exhausted anyway.” Ilhoon says with a smile as he grabs a pair of socks and sits down on the ground to slip on his socks before he gets up, grabbing his towels off of the floor.

The taller of the two walks towards the door, but before he walks out, he gives the older a quick kiss. He then smiles and walks out of the dressing room, dropping his towels into the laundry basket before he walks into the kitchen. Minhyuk sits down at the table while he watches Ilhoon wash his hands.

“What are you going to make?” Minhyuk asks with a smile.

People who don’t know Ilhoon that well, assume that the younger couldn’t cook without burning something, but in reality he cooks well. The rapper just doesn’t do it very often because he is a very last person.

“An omelet. What do you want in it?” Ilhoon says with a smile as he dries off his hands on the kitchen towel before he walks to the fridge.

“Surprise me.” Minhyuk replies with a smile as he watches Ilhoon nod before he opens the fridge and grabs a couple ingredients out and places them on the counter.

He then grabs a bowl out of the cabinet and a spoon out of the drawer before he grabs two eggs as he cracks them open and puts them into the bowel. The younger rapper then whisks the eggs as he puts a pinch of salt into the mixture. The younger then walks over to the stove and grab a frying pan out of a cabinet and placed it on the stove as he the heat.

“Ilhoon-ah? Should I go wake up the others” Minhyuk asks as he looks towards the room that the others were sleeping in.

“No. They’re exhausted. After you eat something, you might want to get some more sleep hyung.”

After a while, Ilhoon grabs two plates and places them on the table. When Ilhoon finishes making two omelets and places one on each plate. The younger then grabs two forks and knives and places them in front of the two chairs. Before Ilhoon sits down, he grabs two bottles of vitamin water and places one in front of Minhyuk and one in front of him as he sits down.

“How does it taste?”

“It’s really good Ilhoon-ah.”

Once they finish eating, Minhyuk does the dishes before Ilhoon slips on a pair of beige vans before he kisses Minhyuk and leaves the dorm.

Ilhoon calls Zelo to tell him to meet up with him after he finishes talking to G.Na.

Once Ilhoon reaches the studio he walks into the Cube café and sees G.Na sitting at a table. When he checks his watch he sees that it says 1:07pm/ Ilhoon lets out a sigh before he walks to the table.

“Ilhoon-ah! I thought you weren’t coming! I knew you changed your mind!” G.Na says happily as she wraps her arms around Ilhoon.

“Noona…”

 

To be continued….