At the dorm

Minhyuk is Jealous of G.Na

No One’s POV:

After a couple mins, Minhyuk and Ilhoon get out of the cab. Before Ilhoon could walk onto the sidewalk/road without much thought, Minhyuk grabbed his arm pulling him back around the corner. Ilhoon looked at him a little confused, but when he realized that G.Na may not have left the front of their dorm he carefully peered around the corner to see no one there.

Ilhoon nodded at Minhyuk before he started to run inside. Once they were both inside the building they went up the stairs and unlocked the door. When they walked in they saw G.Na sitting on the floor with Hyunsik and Changsub trying to get her to leave. As soon as she saw Ilhoon she stood up.

“Hyung! Get out of here!!” Sungjae yells coming in and grabbing Ilhoon’s arm and pulling.

“You know what!!!I can’t take this anymore!” Ilhoon yells pulling away from Sungjae and taking off his shoes to walk in.

“Ilhoon-ah…. Let’s go get coffee. You seem stressed.” G.Na says while walking up to Ilhoon and giving him a hug, but Ilhoon backs up and pushes G.Na off of him.

“No. I told you that I have feelings for someone else, but why wont you just leave me alone!?”

“Because I love you and I’m not going to give up that easily! Does that person even know that you love them?”

“What do you mean?” Ilhoon says backing up a bit more. He thinks about it and he never did tell the person that he has feelings for them.

“I’m asking you if you even told the person that you love them? Did you even ask if they feel the same way about you?”

“I-I-I….” Ilhoon stutters. He isn’t sure on how to respond to that.

“Exactly. That’s what I thought. So come on and date me Ilhoon-ah. I can take good care of you.” G.Na says with a smile and walking up to him again.

“No.” Ilhoon mutters quietly.

“What?”

“No.” Ilhoon says a bit louder this time.

“No, what?”

“No, I am not going to date you. If you want me to ask the person right now to date me and if the person feels the same way about me I will.” Ilhoon says which makes G.Na step back in shock, Minhyuk to stare down at the floor and Hyunsik, Changsub and Sungjae to look at him curiously.

“G-Go ahead Ilhoon-ah.” G.Na says confidently. She was going to make Ilhoon realize that she was probably ten times better than this girl that Ilhoon likes.

“Alright.” Ilhoon responds.

Minhyuk just stares at the ground looking away from the scene. He wasn’t to walk out, but he know that he’ll look suspicious if he does…..

 

To Be Continued…

 

 

A/N: Whoa!!!! 22 Subscribers!? That’s amazing!!! I didn’t know that many people liked my writing!!!

Thank you, for reading! J