The Next Day... (Part 2)

Minhyuk is Jealous of G.Na

Ilhoon’s POV:

I watch as Minhyuk-hyung just looks away and seems to be nervous for some reason.

“So… Um… Where are the other members Ilhoon-ah?” Hyung says looking everywhere, but at me.

“They’re at the studio practicing. They’ll be back around 8 tonight.” I say as I look at him trying to figure out why he’s so nervous. Maybe it’s about what he said to me yesterday… does he remember?

“Ilhoon-ah… Did I do something or say something stupid yesterday? I don’t remember anything….”

Well that answers my question… I wonder if I should tell him…..

“No, hyung…. You didn’t say anything” I guess it’ll be best if we just forget about this.

“Alright, so Ilhoon-ah… did you have breakfast? I can make you something or we can order something if you want.” Well I guess he was just nervous because he couldn’t remember anything that happened last night cause he seems to be acting normal now.

“Sure hyung. What do you want to eat?”

“We can order if you want.”

“Sure, I don’t care.” I say with a smile.

Suddenly I hear my phone ring. I pick it up and check the caller ID. It says, Maknae Yook Sungjae. So I answer it.

“Hello?”

“Ilhoonie hyung!!! G.Na-noona is looking for you. She’s going to go to the dorm so you need to leave cause she figured out the password!!! We’re buying you some time so she’s still with us right now, but hurry! I don’t know how long we can hold her for!!!!!” I hear Sungjae whisper-yell through the phone.

“Ok, Sungjae-ah! Don’t let her leave for at least 5 mins. I’ll just change and leave. You better change the password!! Follow noona back to the dorm and change the password when she leaves. Text me or call me after and tell me when she leaves and the password you changed it to.” I say as I run to the dressing room to grab a hat, a jacket and a pair of sunglasses.

“Hurry hyung!!!” Sungjae says before hanging up.

I quickly grab my wallet and head towards the door, but before I can put my shoes on hyung stops me.

“Ilhoon-ah? Why are you in such a hurry?”

“Sorry hyung, but I got to go. If you want you can come with me, but we need to leave in the next minute.”

“Alright. Let me just grab a jacket, a hat and my wallet.”

While he gets his stuff I put my shoes on. When I finish putting my shoes on he walks out of the dressing room and puts on his shoes before we both leave the dorm in a hurry.

Once we get outside we grab a cab and head to a mall. At least we can avoid her there… I think.

When we get out of the cab hyung finally asks me why we were in such a hurry so I tell him everything.

He smiles and wraps an arm around my shoulders pulling me inside the mall.

Suddenly I get a call and I answer it after checking that it was just Sungjae.

“Hello?”

“Hey hyung. G.Na-noona gave up and left not to long ago. I changed the password just like you said. It’s _________. By the way, where are you and where’s Minhyuk-hyung?”

“Well, Minhyuk-hyung’s with me and we’re at a mall.”

“Oh. Ok, well you can head back to the dorm whenever you want, but I would go back in an hour or so just in case.”

“Thanks Sungjae-ah” I say as I hang up. Wow… that was a close one.

“Ilhoon-ah! Come here. This looks cool. I think it suits you perfectly!! You should try it on.” Hyung says walking over to me handing me a t-shirt.

“Alright” I say as I take off my jacket and pull off my shirt. When I look at hyung he just stare at me surprised. I just smile and grab the shirt from him and put it on.

I wonder why he was so surprised though…. It’s not like it’s the first time he’s seen me shirtless….

 

Minhyuk’s POV:

When Ilhoon took off his shirt I just stared in surprise and I admired his upper body. I run my eyes over his tan skin and his stomach which had a six pack. Wow….

Suddenly he grabs the shirt and pulls it on.

I really want to make him mine… I want to be the only one to see his abs….

 

To be continued….