Let's Celebrate!!

Minhyuk is Jealous of G.Na

No One’s POV:

Ilhoon takes a deep breath before he slowly reaches for the doorknob and twists it open. When he does get the door open he sees the rest of the members fall onto the floor.

“Uh, what were you guys just leaning on the door?” Ilhoon asks confused and helping Sungjae get up.

“Psh! No….” Eunkwang says as he gets on his feet and runs his hand through his hair.

When Eunkwang looks up to, he sees Ilhoon giving him his famous, ‘Do you think I’m stupid…’ look. So Eunkwang lets out a long sigh before he scratches the back of his neck.

“Yeah, okay…. Maybe we were…. Congratulations though. I’m really happy for you guys.” Eunkwang says as he helps Peniel get up from the floor.

“Thanks, but you guys can’t tell the mangers or anyone else about this.” Minhyuk says as he straightens Changsub's shirt.

“Of course hyung! Your secret is safe with us! Now lets go celebrate!!” Hyunsik says with a smile as he pats Minhyuk’s shoulder and passes past him.

“Celebrate?” Both Ilhoon and Minhyuk say in the same time.

“Yeah! Let’s go!” Eunkwang says as he grabs his jacket off the hook.

“Go where?” Ilhoon asks while lifting an eyebrow.

“Karaoke night!! We’ll order chicken when we get there!” Eunkwang says as he grabs his wallet and phone off the counter.

“But we sing way too much though!!” Sungjae whines as he jumps up and down.

“It’ll be fun!” Peniel suggests as he grabs onto Sungjae’s shoulder while gently pushing him towards the dressing room.

“What do you say Ilhoon-ah? Minhyuk-ah?” Eunkwang asks as he stops his actions and stands in front of them with his hands on his hips.

“Alright, let me go change.” Ilhoon responds as he walks away to the dressing room while Minhyuk just nods in response and follows Ilhoon.

“Ilhoon-hyung!” Sungjae yells as he jumps on Ilhoon’s back as soon as Ilhoon walks into the changing room.

“Put on a shirt Sungjae-ah! You can jump on him after you put on a pair of pants and a shirt!” Peniel yells as he pulls on his shirt.

“Fine!.” Sungjae says and quickly walks over to his closet and pulls on a pair of black jeans and a black and grey striped sweater.

By the time Sungjae finished getting dressed, Ilhoon changed into a pair of white pants and pulled off his shirt.

“Ilhoon-hyung!!!” Sungjae yells once more as he jumps on top of a shirtless Ilhoon.

Ilhoon drops the shirt that was in his hands and grabs Sungjae's legs so that he doesn’t pull Ilhoon down with him, if he falls backwards.

“Get off of my boyfriend Sungjae-ah!” Minhyuk says after he walks in and as he grabs Sungjae’s shoulders and pulls him off of Ilhoon.

Once Sungjae gets off of Ilhoon everyone starts laughing while Ilhoon bends down to grab his shirt and pull it on while he quickly makes his way to Minhyuk and leans down to peck his lips before he walks back to his closet and grabs a black and white striped cardigan and puts it on.

“Come on hyung, lets go!!” Sungjae says as he pushes Ilhoon out the door and into the lounge area.

“Sooo, you and Ilhoonie, huh?” Peniel says as he makes his way to Minhyuk who was taking off his shirt.

“Yup.” Minhyuk says with a smirk as he pulls on his shirt.

“You finally got your man! Who knew that Ilhoon would like you back? I mean, you had a crush on him since FOREVER.” Peniel says as he leans on the wall.

“Yeah…. I know. I felt like I was going to pass out.” Minhyuk responded as he smiles, looking down.

 

In the mean time, while Peniel and Minhyuk were talking in the dressing room, Ilhoon and Sungjae were talking in the lounge area.

 

“Why didn’t you tell me that the person you had a crush on was Minhyuk-hyung!!!!!” Sungjae yelled as he sits down beside Ilhoon.

“Sorry Sungjae-ah, but I couldn’t really tell you…. I wanted to prepare the necklace and make an epic proposal or whatever you want to call it, but that didn’t work with G.Na and everything, but you know….” Ilhoon says with a smile before he pulls out his own necklace that was underneath his shirt.

“What’s that?” Sungjae says as he leans in a little to take a closer look.

“The same necklace that I got hyung.” Ilhoon says as he pulls off the necklace and hands it to Sungjae to look at.

“Jung Ilhoon and Lee Minhyuk, never ending love.” Sungjae says, reading the two dog tags.

“That is so sweet hyung!!!!” Sungjae yells as he grabs onto Ilhoon’s arms while throwing himself onto his lap.

Ilhoon jumped back a little, surprised at the sudden action that Sungjae did which caused Sungjae to let out a chuckle.

Once Minhyuk finished changing, he and Peniel walked out of the changing room to find Ilhoon trying to get Sungjae off of his lap and Sungjae grabbing a hold of the back of Ilhoon’s neck so that he doesn’t fall off.

“Hey guys! Where’s Hyunsik and Changsub?” Eunkwang suddenly says as he walks out of their room.

“I don’t know…. Their probably getting coffee or something like that…. Why don’t you try calling them Eunkwang-ah?” Minhyuk suggest as he pulls Sungjae off of Ilhoon’s lap so that he could sit there instead.

Ilhoon just lets out a chuckle as he wraps his arms around his hyungs waist.

“Hey Ilhoon-hyung, come on! Let’s go!!” Sungjae yells as he walks out of the kitchen with a bottle of pop in his hand.

“No pop Sungjae-ah…. Here, have some orange juice instead.” Eunkwang says as he grabs a hold of the pop in Sungjae's hand and replaces it with a bottle of orange juice.

Sungjae just nods before he opens the bottle and puts it to his lips so he can take a sip from it.

“Go where?” Ilhoon asks a confused as he lifts an eyebrow at Sungjae.

“We have to celebrate!!!” Sungjae yells as he puts down his drink on the table.

“Okay then….”

“And we need to discuss about things.” Sungjae says as he walks up to Ilhoon.

“I was going to take all of us to the karaoke bar….” Eunkwang says as he walks up to them.

“I’ll just steal him for an hour or two and then we’ll meet you at the bar around 10 or something.” Sungjae says as he turns around to grab his jacket off of the coat hook.

“Fine…. But it’s 8:45 already, if your going to go talk or whatever… You might want to go now.” Eunkwang says as he walks back into the kitchen.

“Oh…. Come on hyung!!! Let’s go!!!!!” Sungjae says as he grabs his phone and wallet off of the table.

Minhyuk and Ilhoon just exchange looks before they look back at Sungjae.

“I’ll see you at the bar later tonight then hyung.” Ilhoon says with a smile before he pecks Minhyuk on the lips before he lifts him up and places Minhyuk on the place next to him so he can get up.

“I’ll miss you.” Minhyuk says as he gets up as he watches Ilhoon walk over and grab his wallet and puts it in his back pocket.

“We’ll meet up with you guys later.” Ilhoon says as he grabs his phone and slips it into his pants.

“Come on hyung!!!!” Sungjae yells at Ilhoon as he slips on a pair of black boots.

“I’m coming.” Ilhoon says as he gives Minhyuk a peck on the cheek before he turns around and walks over to Sungjae, puts on a pair of black and white checkered high tops, opens the door and walks into the hallway.

“See you guys later!” Ilhoon yells before Sungjae closes the door behind them.

 

To be continued…