The Next Day...

Minhyuk is Jealous of G.Na

The next day…

 

Ilhoon’s POV:

I let out a groan as get out of my bed. While I walk out of the room I realize that all the beds are empty besides Minhyuk-hyungs bed, where he was sleeping. I scratch my head as I walk out of the room to find the rest of the members all dressed and ready as if they were going somewhere.

“Good morning hyung!” Sungjae greets me with a smile. He tosses me an apple before he sits down beside the other members.

“You going somewhere?” I ask before I take a bite out of my apple.

“Well, we’re going to the studio to practice, but you and Minhyuk-hyung were sleeping so we decided not to wake you up.” Changsub says as he walks out of the dressing room.

“Oh.” I say before I scratch my head.

“Do you want to come? We do need our main rapper. No offence Peniel…” Eunkwang-hyung says.

“Don’t worry hyung. Your right though Ilhoon is our main rapper and we need him to practice our parts.” Peniel-hyung says smiling. I give them a smile before I answer them.

“Eh… I can’t”

“What do you mean?” Hyunsik-hyung asks me.

“Well… after the incident with G.Na-noona yesterday.. she’s probably waiting for me back at the studio. Plus, I think that I’ll take care of Minhyuk-hyung today. You know… cause he was drunk yesterday…”

“Oh… Ok, Well we’re heading to the studio now and we’ll be back around 8 at night. So you can order Pizza or something. If you change your mind you can join us.” Eunkwang-hyung says smiling before he grabs his things and leaves with the other members.

After they leave I sit down and start reading. I might as well before Minhyuk-hyung wakes up.

I must have fallen asleep, but when I open my eyes I see Minhyuk-hyungs face dangerously close to me. I sit up quickly and shove him a little so he backs up.

What was he even doing?

 

Minhyuk’s POV:

I let out a groan as I wake up. I thought that I was alright until I sit up. When I do sit up in my bed I suddenly feel this sharp pain in my head. I can’t remember anything that happened last night. All I do remember are little snippets on what happened before I got drunk. Whatever happened after that is all a blur. I remember that before I started drinking Eunkwang-hyung left to deal with some things back at the studio which left me alone with Ilhoon. I was nervous which caused me to start drinking.

I let out a groan as I grip my head with one hand and grip my bed with the other. I get off of my bed, but when I stand up I get dizzy so I have to grab onto the wall. I guide myself to the kitchen so I can get something to help this major headache.

When I get into the kitchen I go through the cabinet looking for some medication. When I finally find some I open the bottle and take two pills out. I open the fridge to grab some water and swallow the pills down.

I turn around in surprise when I hear snoring coming from the living room area. I see Ilhoon laying down with a book in his hand sleeping. Without much thought I walk over silently trying not to wake him up. When I reach him I sit down next to him. I admire his face.

To be honest, I don’t know how long I was staring at him, but suddenly I see Ilhoon's eyes fly open. He sits up, but pushing me back with surprise.

Um… I wonder where the other members are…

 

To be continued…