The Conversation With Sungjae

Minhyuk is Jealous of G.Na

Ilhoon’s POV:

“Oh My God! You’re a lifesaver! I wanted to be away from G.Na for the past 2 weeks!” I say to Sungjae as I sit down in the chair across from him.

Sungjae just stares at me looking confused.

“But Hyung… If you don’t want to be near G.Na-noona then why are you always with her?”

Oh that’s right… I spend more time with G.Na then I do with anyone else lately.

“Well… Sungjae-ah, I’ll tell you all the details after we get something to drink. What do you want?” I say while I pull out my wallet.

“I’ll have a Iced Cappuccino”

“Ok… I’ll be right back” I say as I stand from my chair and walk to the counter to order.

“Ah! Ilhoon-Oppa! What would you like today?”

“Hey. I’ll get one Iced Caramel Macchiato and one Iced Cappuccino. “

“Ok. Do you want whip cream?”

“Yeah.”

“Do you want Caramel or Chocolate syrup on the Iced Cappuccino?”

“Um… Caramel with chocolate shavings.”

“Ok. That’s 13,500 won.”

I hand her the money wait for a while, grab the dirks and walk towards Sungjae.

“Thanks Hyung” He says taking a sip.

“So hyung… tell me why do you hang out with G.Na if you don’t want to?”

I take a long sip and put my drink down, lean back in my chair and look straight into Sungjae’s eyes when I reply.

“Well… she hasn’t been letting me out of her sight lately and it’s getting really annoying. At first I thought that is was only because that we had to practice for concerts and everything, but later on when I would try to head back to the dorm or try to meet up with you guys to practice she would always say that we should go get coffee or a drink or something like that.”

“Oh… so that’s why you seem to be so tired when you come”

“Wait! You can tell? I though that I was doing a good job at hiding it…”

“Hyung… you know you can’t hide anything from me.”

“You know… it finally feels good to have some time away from G.Na…”

I suddenly get a call and look at the Caller ID. It says G.Na-Noona.

“See… I told you that she doesn’t leave me alone.” I say as I hold up my phone to show Sungjae.

“Hello?” I decide to put it on speaker when I answer it and sit beside Sungjae.

“Yah Ilhoon-ah! Where are you!?”

“I’m just grabbing a coffee with Sungjae.”

“Oh… Ok… I’m coming to join you then.”

“NO! I mean Noona I don’t think that I can stay for much longer. I do have to get back to practicing with my group. Don’t worry I’ll come meet you at the stage.”

“Ilhoon-ah! I need you though!!!”

“Noona~ I was with you for the past 2 weeks!”

“Fine… I’ll see you then. Bye Ilhoon.”

Then she hangs up on me.

I turn to Sungjae and say…

“See what I mean.”

“Danm… but are you really going to practice with us today?”

“Yeah! Of course! I need to have some guy time with my Band mates!”

“Yay! Come back with me to the dorm so you can change into something more confortable!”

“Ok” I say. We stand up, grab our drinks and start to walk towards the dorm.

When we reach the dorm I open the door and I see everyone getting ready to go to the studio.

“Hyung’s! Guess who’s coming with us!”

“Who?” Minhyuk-hyung says without looking up.

When he does look up he see’s me and stares.

“What are you doing here Ilhoon-ah?”

“I’m here to practice with you guys!”

“Oh!” he says smiling!

 

When I first walked in I saw him looking kind of down, but as soon as he saw me he smiled and looked happy. He looked at me like I was someone who meant a lot to him…

Weird…

 

To Be Continued…

 

A/N: I think that I might turn this to an M Rated story later on... But I'm not sure so I will see where this story goes and make up my mind when the time comes...

Please comment on what you think of this Fanfic/Story so far! :)