The Offer

Minhyuk is Jealous of G.Na

Ilhoon’s POV:

I was just lying on my bunk. I knew that the other members would come in sooner or later. I have to make up mymind though… do I want to confess my feelings or should I just keep it to myself. With these thoughts in my mind I was getting so frustrated. I pull out my headphones, put them on and plug them into my phone. I decide to play some music as I think things through.

 

One Hour later…

 

I let out a groan and stretch my arms. I sit up a bit too fast so I hit my head on top of the ceiling. While I rub my head to ease some of the pain I realize that I fell asleep and that someone took my headphones off. I look around for my phone, but I don’t see it so I get out of my bunk and find my phone plugged in. I wonder who would have done that…

I find that the dorm is a little bit too quiet so I walk out of the room and walk into the living room. When I don’t see anyone I look around some more. When I walk into the kitchen to get some water I see a note on the fridge. I take it off and it says…

 

Ilhoon-ah! We’re going to a karaoke bar tonight. Sadly it’s just Minhyuk and I that are going, but you should join us! The other members are out tonight so we’re coming back to the dorm to change. Tell us you answer when we get there. Oh yeah! I almost forgot… I told the Manger-hyung’s that I thought that you deserved a day off so just chill out today.

Well See you tonight at the Karaoke bar I hope!

- Eunkwang

 

After I read the note I put it down and I decide to think about the offer that Eunkwang-hyung just offered.

Whatever… might as well go…

 

To be continued…