Messages From G.Na

Minhyuk is Jealous of G.Na

No One’s POV:

Ilhoon checks the unread messages one by one.

G.Na-noona – Ilhoon-ah, I know that your on your phone. At least respond!

G.Na-noona – Ilhoon-ah, could we please talk?

G.Na-noona – Please Ilhoon-ah… I think we really need to talk about certain things.

G.Na-noona – Come on Ilhoon-ah, I miss my favorite rapper.

Once Ilhoon finishes reading the messages, he lets out a deep sigh as he sits down while leaning on the wall in the living room. Ilhoon then leans his head back as he drops his phone on his lap. He then took his hands and messed up his hair in frustration. Letting out another deep sigh, he picked his phone back up and decided to check his voicemails.

You have 5 unheard messages. To check unheard messages, please press 2.

Ilhoon presses the number 2 on his dial pad that was displayed on the screen to check his messages. The main rapper wasn’t really sure if he wanted to hear what G.Na had too say, but he it up and listened to them.

First unheard message… Ilhoon-ah…. I think we really need to talk and discuss things. Come on Ilhoon-ah…. This isn’t you, call me back.

Second unheard message… We really need to talk Ilhoon-ah. I this isn’t how you really feel. Please. We should talk about this.

Third unheard message… I miss my rapper…. Call me back…. I really need to discus this with you.

Fourth unheard message… This is just a phase Ilhoon-ah…. You don’t really like Minhyukie…. Your not gay. Your straight….

Last unheard message… Ilhoon-ah…. Meet me at the Cube café tomorrow at 1pm. After we talk about this and you don’t change your mind…. I’ll leave you alone.

Once Ilhoon listens to the messages, he deletes them off of his phone and drops it back on his lap and put his hands behind his head. He wasn’t sure if he should meet up with her or not. If he was going to meet up with her, he wasn’t going to tell the rest of the members though. It would be the best if his boyfriend doesn’t know.

After Ilhoon finishes making up his mind, he walks into his room, plugs his phone in before he climbs up to his bed and tries to sleep.

 

To be continued…