Chapter 27

I'm Falling In Love With The Emo Guy (NOW OPEN FOR PUBLIC AFTER YEARS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You stood up from your seat. Your lips trembled. Your eyes ball moved to left and then right and then left again. You really didn't know what to do. You didn't wanted to see him anymore. "~~~? What's wrong?" Eunji asked you. You didn't answer her.

Jin chuckled when he saw your action. He tidy his waiter uniform before started walked to your direction. You open your eyes widely and started to ran outside the shop. "~~~!" Eunji shouted.

Jin surprised that you ran outside and he started to chased you. Eunji stood up too and wanted to chase you too but you leaved all your shopping bags behind. Eunji took all her and your bags and then ran outside.

You kept ran and ran with no direction. You bumped many people and kept ran. The important was to stay away from Jin. But Jin was too fast. You about to fell because you stumbled something. You closed your eyes before you fell but luckily Jin caught you by arm so you didn"t fall. "Got ya."

You opened your eyes after realized you got caught by Jin. "No!!! Let me go!!! Let me!! Help!!!" You screamed but Jin closed your mouth using his hand and pulled you to his embraced. "Ssshhh.. You won't get away." Jin said to you. Your sweat fell again.

People around saw you and Jin like a couple because you're in Jin's embraced. Jin whispered on your ear. "Be good girl and act nicely. I won't hurt you." You gulped and slowly nodded. Then Jin let go of you but still held your arm tight but soft.

"W.. What are you doing.. In Here? Aren't you in France?" You asked him after braving yourself. Jin smiled sweetly at you. He rubbed your soft hair. You really wanted to stop him but if you did, you can't get away. "I'm back. For you." Jin answered. "What?!" "Ssshhh.. I'm back here to get you and start it from the beginning." Jin told you. "Impossible! I won't comeback to you! I have a boyfriend already!" You told him. You really mad and disgust at him.

Jin smiled. "I know. But i can get rid of him." You widened your eyes. "No! You don't dare! You don't know him!" "Hahaha.." Jin laughed. "Of course i know him. Oh baby, i've been spied on you all this time. Didn't your twin brother tell you?" Jin continued. 'TaeTae?' You thought.

"Of course not." Jin answered himself. "Because he's such an overproctective brother that really loved her twin. Even you didn't know that i attended the same college like you. Haha.. " Jin laughed again. 'Really?!' You thought again.

"So all this time you're the one sent me that letters?!" You asked him. Jin nodded. 'Damn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter