Chapter 18

I'm Falling In Love With The Emo Guy (NOW OPEN FOR PUBLIC AFTER YEARS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today you and V didn't have any classes so both of you just stayed at home. You were at your room, chatting with your lovely emo boyfriend via Kakao Talk. L.Joe had class today so he can't meet you. You giggled when read his mesagge.

Knock Knock

There was a knock. "Yes?" You said and the butler opened the door. "Breakfast is ready young miss." "Oh okay! Thank you ahjussi." You said and got up from your bed. The butler bowed.

"Did TaeTae wake up yet?" You asked before the butler leave. "Yes, young miss. Young master Taehyung already in dining room." The butler answered and bowed again before he leave.

You stood in front of the mirror and checked yourself then you put a cardigan to your body and went downstairs to dining room. You saw V already sat on his seat. You tiptoed to him and closed his eyes from behind. "Yah!" V shouted.

"Guess?" You giggled. "Geez.. How can i don't know?" V asked and you giggled again and released his eyes. "How can you awake early?" You asked him and sat beside him. "Because i don't like you sis~" V stuck out his tongue and you pouted.

The maids served the breakfast onto the table and the both of you started to eat. Sometime V feed you and you feed him back. The butler and the maids just smiled to saw both of you. They had worked for your family for years, since both of you babies. So they watched you and V grown up.

You and V done with the breakfast and now drank the tea and ate some cookies.

Ting Tong. The ball rang and the butler went out to see who it was. You and V chatted and joking around. You were about to ate the cookie and put it into your mouth but V hurriedly bit the other end of the cookie at your mouth.

"Yah!" You shouted at him and pouted but V just laughed and ate the cookie.

"Young miss, this is a letter for you." The butler said and gave you the letter. "A letter? For me?" You asked and saw the envelope. There's just written for you but it doesn't showed from who.

"From who?" You asked the butler. "Sorry but i don't know young miss, the postman didn't know it either." The butler said. You looked at the letter and put it into your cardigan's pocket, shrugged it off. The butler excused himself.

"Maybe from your secret admirer?" V wiggled his eyebrows. You gave him a look. "I didn't like you." V laughed. "Wanna play PS 3?" V

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter