Chapter 11

I'm Falling In Love With The Emo Guy (NOW OPEN FOR PUBLIC AFTER YEARS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You and V was talking in your room about you and V's birthday party. You lied on your stomach and V sat down. "It will be our 19th birthday! I'm so excited!" V bit his lips with happiness.

"Mom told us that we can celebrate it, do you want to celebrate it?" You asked V. "Of course!!! Let's make a birthday party!" V suggested.

"Agree. What place do you want to hold the party?" You asked him again. "Hmm.." V thought. "Cafe! You know Holic Cafe in Hongdae?" You nodded. "Let's hold the party in there! That cafe is so nice to teenagers." V nodded.

"Okay, first we need to make a note." You got up and took a pen and a notebook. You wrote "The party will be hold this monday at.." You stop writting. "What time do you want the party start?"

"Hmm.. 7PM?" V suggested. "Okay, start from 7PM until end. At Cafe Holic in Hongdae." You looked up. "What cake do you want?"

"Hmm.. Molten cake but with vanilla inside?" V asked you. "I agree! I love vanilla!" You said and wrote it down. "Then, who should we inviting?"

"BTS of course and Eunji. I don't want to make a big party. Just for our close friends." V told you and you nodded. "I will invite L.Joe oppa too." You smiled.

"Wait what?! You will  invite who?!" V liked he misheard it. "L.Joe oppa?" You repeated it slowly. "Are you serious? You will invite him?" You slowly nodded.

V shook his head. "Disagree!" "But Tae.. I want him to come okay? Maybe this is his first time come to the birthday party." "So what if this his first time?" V raised an eyebrow.

You puffed your cheeks. "You really don't have a heart!" "What? I have it!" You and V kept arguing until you said "Fine! Don't invite him. Just partying yourself!" You said and went out.

V blinked. "What?" He chased you. "~~~! Wait!" You didn't stop and kept walking. "~~~-ah!" V called your name.

You stopped in the balcony and cold winds blew your body. V stopped and stood beside you. "~~~-ah.." V called you but you ignored him. "This is our birthday.. How can i celebrate it alone?"

"Tae.. He's s human being you know. You don't know what he had been through. I want to see him happy. I want to invite him to our birthday party because, not just to make him happy but.." You stopped.

"But? But what?" V stared at you. You gulped. "H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter