Surprise!

OUR...WHAT!?...HER?!

Jin's POV

I have been getting close with Oppas and now I'm not as awkward with Baekhyun Oppa. It's already time that they are going to debut today. I want to surprise them. I told the other manager to take care of them today. They already left for their live broadcast so I went to the nearby supermarket. 

"What should I buy..." I walked about the store and see many high schools girls screaming. I didn't care because maybe other idols are here. I continue looking around when someone bumped into me.

"Mianhae." I didn't bother looking up because I'm in a hurry. Oppas are coming back in 2 hours and I didn't cook anything yet. 

"It's Ok." I turned the other way and got the rest of the stuff. I went to pay and ran back to their dorm. 

*She's interesting...and familiar...*

"Let's start decorating the dorm first." I put a banner saying 'Congratulation!'. After that, I went to get balloons and ribbons and put them all around the living room. 

"Let's go to each room and put their presents." I gave them each a present depending on their personality or what they remind me of. 

After that, I began cooking. I only have an hour and half left because the ribbons were tangled and it took me a while to untangle it.

"What should I cook..." I decided to cook Chinese food an Korean food. I manage to cook mapotofu, sweet and sour pork, kimchi stew, japchae, and dumplings. "So much work today."

I got tired so I went to my room and went to sleep. I set my alarm so I would wake up before they come back.

~

I heard so much noises. I started moving around. I went to check my phone and my eyes widen. I ran downstairs to see everyone standing there looking at me.

"Congragulation?..."

"THANKS JIN!"

"You're welcome. Go wash up. I'm going to heat up the food." 

"I'll help." 

"Thanks Kyungsoo Oppa." We went to reheat the food.

"You've cooked a lot Jin."

"Not really. I wanted to cook more but I didn't have enough time."

They came out right after we finished heating the food. They all sat down and I gave them rice.

"Thanks for the food Jin!"

"You're welcome!" We all are and chat and we finished eating. They all went to get ready to sleep but I hear them all shout.

"JIN!" I went to the living room to see Oppas holding a box. I knew what's inside because I'm the one that gave it.

"Open it." Xiumin Oppa opened his first and it is a toy dumpling.

"Thanks Jin! I always wanted this one."

"You're welcome." I guess they are opening it by age. Luhan Oppa opened it next. I got him a deer sweater.

"Thanks Jin I love it!" Kris Oppa opened his. I got him the whole set of Angry Birds.

"Thanks but Angry Birds is not my style."

"But it looks like you~"

"Thanks anyway." Next is Suho Oppa. He opened it and it is a book about being a responsible leader.

"Thanks I wanted to get this but I didn't have the time."

"You're welcome." Lay Oppa opened his next and it is a cook book part one. (You will know where the part two is)

"Thanks Jin, now I have more recipes to make."

"You're welcome." Baekhyun Oppa opened his and his is the most special one. It is a couple bracelet and I'm wearing the other one. There is also a book about how to be more finnu than you already are.

"Jin-ah, where is the other bracelet?" I showed him my wrist. "Ah...THANKS!"

"You're welcome Baekkie Oppa~" Chen Oppa opened his and it is a book about trolling people.

"Jin you know my style so~ well!"

"I know I do." Chanyeol Oppa opened next and I got him different styles of hats and caps.

"THANKS JIN! I LOVE IT!"

"You're welcome Chanyeol Oppa." Kyungsoo Oppa opened his and it is a cook book part two!

"Yah Kyungsoo, you can cook with me since I have part one."

"Yeah Ok! Thanks Jin." I just smiled too lazy to reply 'you're welcome' again. Tao oppa opened his next. His present is the most expensive one.

"OMG JIN THANK YOU!" I got him a Gucci wallet.

"Yeah your present cost the most."

"THANKS!" Kai Oppa opened his next. Even though when we first met our relationship wasn't that good but after the incident he became nicer. I got him a video from famous people in America to talk to him about dancing.

"H-how did you get this?!"

"I have my ways." I smiled. Last but not least. Sehun Oppa. Even though he is the most childish one. He actually patiently waited for all his hyungs to open their presents. I got him a whole box of different bubble tea keychains.

"Wow."

"Now. Stop asking me to buy you bubble tea. I got you a whole box now."

"Thanks Jin!" They all said together. 

"Go rest now. We have a tight schedule now that you guys are offically debuted. And EXO-M need to leave tomorrow. Mr. Lee want me to stay in Korea so your other manager will go with you."

"WHY!?"

"YAY!"

"Stop whining or I will take your presents away. Go to sleep. EXO-K have a lot to do. Goodnight Oppas."

"Goodnight Jin!"