Don't Care Anymore...

OUR...WHAT!?...HER?!

Jin's POV

"I don't care anymore..."

"I know you still do Jin. Do you want me to tell you who he is?"

"No."

"He doesn't know that you are his sister..."

"Because he forgot about me."

"No. It's because you changed A LOT."

"How?"

"You were a happy child that always laugh. I don't see you laugh..."

"I laugh a lot when I'm not with boys. Ask my friends. I'm the happy virus when I'm with them."

"Fine fine I know that you laugh a lot when you are not around me."

"Have to go. Need to see how EXO's doing..." I left without hearing what he have to say. Why would I want to know who he is when he abandoned me. I went to EXO's practice room and it reeks. I should help them clean the practice room soon.

"How's life?"

"Why are you here?"

"For your information Kai-sshi, I'm your manager."

"To me you are just a girl. That is younger than us that acts older."

"How can you be so disrespectful to your Noona."

"That's because you're NOT!"

"Jin-sshi is there something you need right now?"

"Change of plans no more practice. Lets go home."

"REALLY!?"

"Yeah why?"

"How can you do that?" *I have my sources...*

"Not tell you now pack your things. Don't think that it is free-day. You have stuff to organize when you get home." *Clean your dorm...* I already told Unnie to buy all cleaning products so we can clean the dorm. They didn't even move in one day and it was already a mess.

"Jin-sshi." I turned around and see Lay-sshi walking with me.

"Yes Lay-sshi?"

"Don't act anymore I know that you are younger than all of us."

"What are you talking about?"

"I saw your ID and it said you are younger than us." I panicked and checked my ID. "So I WAS right~"

"Y-you mean you didn't see my ID?" He shooked his head slightly. Because he is one of the calm and quiet member I decide to let this go. "Fine. I am and what are you going to do about it?"

"Nothing. I just want to know. Now. You. Need. To. Call. Me. Gege~"

"Nope. No way!"

"And why is that?"

"Because the members don't know. And if you tell them so I can call you Gege then don't even think about it. I will call you that IF all members find out themselvs."

"Fine..." He walked faster to his fellow members. I can't believe even the quietest member is like this. How does Uncle Lee choose his group members...

I was about to open the door when I heard "WHAT IS THIS!?" I walked in and see all the cleaning supplies Unnie bought for me.

"Cleaning supplies are you dumb?" Stupid Chen-sshi thinking that they have break when I told them they have something to do. "You guys didn't even move in a day and smell this place."

"B-but..."

"No but Tao-sshi. Everyone will clean the dorm and if I'm done cooking and it's not clean then you guys can't eat AND go back to SM and practice. Clear?"

"Deh."

"Now go. I will prepare your meals." They all started cleaning and I went to the kitchen and start cooking. I hear lots of yelling but that doesn't matter. I'm used to Super Junior Oppas yell.

beebimbap05.jpg

z166.gif

kalbi+ribs.jpg

samgyupsal.jpg

finished1.jpg

Knowing that they will need more food. I ordered Chicken and Pizza.

"Jin-sshi someone rang the door bell."

"Deh." I walked to the door and see the chicken and pizza."How much is it?"

"It's free."

"Wae?"

"You're the 100th costumer today."

"Kamsahamnida." I walked to the kichen without them noticing that I have food on my hand. "ARE YOU GUYS DONE?"

"ALMOST"

"I'm almost done cooking too!"

"Oh s*** hurry up everybody I want to eat!" Just when I was about to go out, D.O-sshi came in and locked the door.

"Why did you lock the door D.O-sshi?"

"Just call me Kyungsoo and they aren't done cleaning but I finished so they told me to come and stall time."

"So honest Kyungsoo-sshi."

"What did you make?"

"Some normal food...Kyungsoo-sshi do you cook?"

"Yeah but not as well as you..."

"Nonsense I only know basic but looking at you make me think of a mother..."

"Where is yours?"

"I don't know..." I actually never saw how my parents or any family members looks like.

"Mianhae."

"It's Ok. They left me so why should I care about them. Let's go out. I'm pretty sure you've stalled enough time." He nodded and we went out. The place was very neat and smells very good.

"GOOD JOB! You guys can get the food in the kitchen. I'm leaving. Make sure the dorm is like this tomorrow or there won't be any break!" I was putting my shoes on when Luhan-sshi came.

"Why don't you eat with us?"

"It's Ok. It's awkward being with you guys."

"YAY! CHICKEN!" I was shocked.

"W-was t-that K-kai-sshi?"

"Yeah. Well he is in the maknae line and he LOVES chicken so yeah." I nodded

"I'm leaving. Thanks for the offer." I turned around and left. When I reached my apartment I just noticed how lonely I am. No one to talk to. EXO is lucky. They have 12 people they can talk to... I went to cook ramen. I hate eating other food and I'm lazy to cook home-made food. The ones I made for EXO were an exception because they are working hard cleaning the dorm.

"I guess I'm forever alone." I finished my food and got ready for bed. *I hate you Oppa for leaving me...*

Someone's POV

*Why is my heart aching after Jin-sshi left...*