Meeting My Date?...

OUR...WHAT!?...HER?!

Kai's POV

I accepted the offer and the shooting is tomorrow. I asked Mr. Lee to not tell Jin that I'm on the program and he agreed. Today, I'm going to neet the crew and know more about the program. I told Baekhyun hyung to come with me because we have recordings later on. Right now is around mid-afternoon. We went and we saw a LOT of staff members. We always greet 90 degrees because we are still rookies. I found the table with the PD. Baekhyun hyung started our normal greeting.

"Hana...deu...set...WE ARE ONE. Annyeonghaseyo EXO imnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo Kai imnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo Baekhyun imnida."

"Oh Ok Sit down." Hyung and I sat down and someone gave us coffee. We thanked her and PD-nim started talking about the program. "This program is about an idol dating a non-celebrity."

"Does that mean that my date is someone that is non-celebrity?"

"Yes. Also, She will be someone that is near your ideal type so you don't have to worry about it."

"My ideal type?"

"Yes. And we actually found someone with the help of Mr. Lee."

"Was he the one that suggested her?"

"Yes and he said you would LOVE her."

"Kai are you sure you want to do this program? I thought you like my sister."

"I don't know hyung. I have mixed feelings with Jin."

"Oh her name is Jin? The person you are dating is named Jin too."

"Really. Kai, maybe Mr. Lee suggested Jin. She isn't a celebrity...yet."

"Maybe."

"So Kai, do you have any questions?"

"How long is each recording?"

"Maybe half the day? Depending on what you are doing that day."

"Do we film everyday?"

"No. You will film every two days if your schedule lets you."

"Ok. I have no more questions thank you."

"You're welcome. I hope you have a nice day. Tomorrow will be your recording and I hope that you wear a white sweater or we will provide you clothes."

"Can I wear my own clothes?"

"As long as they aren't black then yes."

"Thank you. I have to go to my next schedule. Annyeonghakaseyo."

"Annyeong." Baekhyun hyung went inside and then I went in. The drive was around 10 minutes and we are at the recording. We are recording for radio.

"Kai are you excited?"

"Not really. I kind of wish that Jin is my date."

"I won't let you date her unless you sort out your feelings for her."

"I know hyung." We finished our recording and we went home. I went to sleep early because I'm going to find my 'girlfriend' tomorrow.

~

I woke up and it's around 6am. Jin didn't come wake me up. Oh yeah I forgot. She doesn't know that I'm going this program. I listened to what PD-nim said and wore a white sweater. I went to Hongdae because he said I will start recording there.

"Annyeonghaseyo."

"Oh Kai you're here. So we will start filming and we will give you a hint of who your 'girlfriend' is."

"Deh."

"Are you ready to record yet?"

"Sure." PD-nim started the cameras and I was walking around Hongdae. One of the hint is that she is also wearing a white sweater. There were many people wearing a white sweater so it's harder for me to find her. I know that there would be a camera nearby since they are also recording her. I turned to the camera and gave a pleading look. The camera shook so I turned around. I decided to go to the coffee shop.

PD-nim gave me another hint that she's in here right now. What coincident. I look around and there is only one female that is wearing a white sweater but there wasn't a camera around her. I pointed at her and he nodded. I brought my coffee and went to her table. Her back was facing me so I don't know who she is or how she looks like right now.

"May I sit here?" She turned around and it is...

Baekhyun's POV

All of us know who Jongin's 'girlfriend' is. We know that they would date for real after they start this program. We kept talking about them and made a bet to see who confess first. All of us bet that Jongin will confess first because we don't know her that well. I guess. We just knew her.

"Hyung do you think this is right?" I asked manager hyung.

"Yeah maybe...we'll see in the show." I sighed and went to my room. Chanyeol and Chen are laughing their off because of a joke that I don't understand. I hope their recording goes well...