18

OUR...WHAT!?...HER?!

Kai's POV

Jin fell asleep and her head landed on my shoulder. I was happy but I don't know why. I'm happy that my 'girlfriend' is someone that I know. I hope that our relationship off screen is the same. We arrived at SM because we have to meet Mr. Lee and talk about the show.

"Jin-ah, we're here."

"H-huh...oh mian I slept on your shoulder."

"It's Ok. Let's go. Mr. Lee is waiting for us." She nodded and we walked to his office. We went in and we see EXO members and Manager hyung.

"Annyeonghaseyo Mr. Lee."

"Annyeong Uncle."

"Have a sit you two. We were just talking about you two."

"What about us Uncle?"

"Jin. Congradulations on your date."

"Uncle it's only a show. Nothing is happening to us right Oppa."

"H-huh...oh...yeah..." I don't know why but I feel hurt after hearing her say that...

"But you two would make such a cute couple." Everyone nodded at Mr. Lee's comment. I looked at Jin and she was blushing. Maybe I have a chance if I confess.

"Uncle~"

"Fine. I want to ask Jin to stop being your manager because people now recognize Jin and it would be weird seeing her being Jongin's 'girlfriend' and manager."

"Ok. Now I can focus more on debuting."

"But Jin, you can't debut until your 'relationship' is over with Jongin."

"I can wait." She turned to me and smiled. I really don't know what I am thinking right now. Why am I happy seeing her smile?

"And Jongin. You can meet Jin as much as you want because you guys are in a 'relationship' Ok."

"Deh."

"And EXO. I called you guys here because I want to make sure you guys know what is happening in case these two didn't tell you guys anything."

"Sir, we actually didn't know most of these things until you told us today."

"SUHO HYUNG!"

"What Jongin, I'm telling the truth. You only told us you are going on this dating program. That's it."

"But that's all I know anyway."

"Oh."

"Ok. You guys can all leave now. Jin you stay here. I still have something to tell you."

"Deh." We all left leaving Jin alone in the office. I wonder what they are going to talk about.

Jin's POV

"Jin. Do you have feelings for any EXO members?" Do I? I don't know. I might have a faster heart beat when I'm near Kai Oppa...

"I don't know..."

"To be honest with you. It feels like you like Jongin."

"H-how?" Why am I stuttering...

"Because the way you act around him is different compare to when you are with other members. Plus Jongin looks like he likes you too. You guys would make such cute couple~"

"Uncle."

"Fine but I'm saying the truth. You will know your feelings soon. Just wait."

"Fine. But how are you sure that Oppa likes me?"

"He kept on staring at you when we were talking..."

"Oh..."

"Jin just rest and organize your feelings for tomorrow because we are going to evaluate your singing and dancing."

"Deh. Goodbye Uncle."

"Bye." I left and I went back to my apartment. How am I suppose to organize my feelings when I don't even know what my feelings are...I want to call someone but I don't know much people. I look in the fridge but there isn't any food. *I should go shop.* I left the house and went to a nearby supermarket. I looked for all sorts of food and dumped them in my cart. I wasn't looking and I bumped into someone.

"Choisonghamnida."

"It's Ok." I helped her pick up her groceries and she thanked me.

"I'm Jin. What's your name."

"I-I'm Jing."

"Oh. Our names are similar. Wanna be friends?" She looked at me. She look so pretty. She looks like a perfect ideal type.

"Are you sure because no one like me."

"OF COURSE!"

"Sure!" We bought our stuff and we went to the coffee shop. We talked for a while and we exchanged numbers.

"It was nice meeting you Jing."

"Me too Jin-sshi."

"When is your birthday?"

"I don't know because my parents left me. I know that I'm 19 years old though."

"OH! You're older than me. I will call you Unnie so you don't need to be this formal Ok?"

"Ok. Jin."

"I have to go. Bye Unnie."

"Bye Jin." I left with my groceries and I cooked for myself. Someone was calling me and I didn't check the ID.

"Yeobosaeyo."

"Jin-ah."

"Baekkie Oppa. What is it?"

"Wanna come over and eat with us. We are going to have hot pot."

"I cooked already..."

"I will come over and help you bring the food over Ok?"

"SURE!" Baekkie Oppa came and Kai Oppa did too. They helped me bring my cooked food over and everyone was standing around the table. 

"Why are you guys standing?"

"That's how you eat hot pot."

"Really?"

"Yeah Jin hurry before they eat all they food." I started eating but I don't feel like eating so I went to the living room and I sat there watching TV. Time past and they still didn't finish eating yet. I got tired and I slept on the couch.

*How can you sleep with all that noise.* I felt someone lift me but I was too tired.