Kidnapped...

OUR...WHAT!?...HER?!

Jin's POV

I don't know how I feel right now. The car crash was pretty serious but I'm not as injured as the person who actually crash into me. I should be going to the hospital but I heard the paramedics talk about kidnapping. I'm kidnapped when I was injured. This ambulance isn't taking me to the hospital. They are taking me to an abandoned building far away from the city. I wonder if my memory have to do with this.

"W-where..."

"Just shut up!"

"W-why..." They put a cloth to cover my nose and my mouth. I breathe in and there is chemicals on the cloth. I slowly closed my eyes.

Kai's POV

I don't want to be with Jing anymore. I regret bringing her to our dorm and I regret talking to her because Jin left. I'm sorry Jin. It's all my fault you are going to the hospital right now. I really want to give my phone to the police right now but I'll find the right timing. We got off the jet an hour ago and we are going to the hospital right now.

"Don't worry Jongin. Baekhyun is there already and he will call us if something happened." Just when Suho hyung finished speaking, his phone rang. He put it on speaker because everyone want to hear how Jin is right now. "Hey Baekhyun. How's Jin?"

"Jin...she wasn't registered in this hospital...but they said there was a car crash and two ambulance went but one came back...I think...Jin is missing..."

"WHAT?!"

"Jongin calm down."

"I can't!" I turned to Jing. "Where is she."

"I don't know what you are talking about."

"Tell me while I'm saying it nicely."

"I seriously don't know where she is."

"Don't lie to me."

"I'm not."

"Baekhyun hyung you should ask that person if he/she saw where the ambulance went."

"Fine. Don't think I'm forgiving you Jongin." He hung up. We arrive at the hospital soon and we saw Baekhyun hyung and Mr. Lee standing there looking lost. "Baekhyun!" They looked up when Suho hyung called hyung.

"Hey..."

"No luck?" Kris hyung said. They shook their head. Then I remembered. Kris hyung used to live in Vancouver, maybe he could help us.

"Kris hyung, do you know anyone that could help us find her?"

"I might be able to ask my relatives, they are detectives and RCMPs." (FAKE.)

"Thanks." I can also give my evidence to them and arrest Jing. Since we don't know what to do, we went to a hotel and we went to our own rooms. It's located in a weird place because it's next to an abandoned building.

"Jongin, can you stay in one room with Jing because we don't have enough rooms?" WHY!?

"Fine." I took the key and we went to 'our' room. "You can take the bed, I'll sleep on the couch."

"No we can share it. It's big enough for both of us to sleep on."

"No it's Ok." I would only share a bed with Jin.

~

I'm bored. Three hours past and I still can't sleep. I'm very worried about Jin. Jing is asleep right now. I want to go out and walk around. Maybe I can find Jin on the way. I took the hotel key and I walked out. I brought my phone and some money in case I got lost.

"Why is there this abandoned building here?" I got curious so I walked inside. I heard many voices and I want to record it in case something bad happens.

"What should we do with her?"

"Let's her first, then kill her."

"She has a pretty face. Too bad the boss wants to kill her."

"Want to buy food first. We haven't ate yet. She won't wake up yet. She will wake up in the next two hours."

"Sure."

"Why not." I stop recording and I hid myself in case they saw me. They walked past me and they went out. I decided to see the girl and bring her to the hospital. I walked up close to her and she looks familiar...Jin...

"JIN!" I ran towards her but she is unconcious. "Hey...wake up...don't scare me..." She was near us the whole time but we were doing nothing...

"What are you doing..." I looked up and I see Jing. The three guys before were behind her... "I knew you were going to go out and look for her. How could you break our promise..."

"We didn't make any promises..." I remembered I brought my phone so I quietly called Kris hyung. I know he is the only one who could help us right now. Even though he is a deep sleeper, he will always answer his phone.

"How could you bring her to this abandoned building that is right next to where we are staying..."

"Because it's easier for me to see her dead."

"You're so evil..."

"Not as evil as her." She pointed at Jin. "She stole my boyfriend."

"No she didn't."

"Yes she did. And I'm going to kill her for that." She took out a gun. When did she bring a gun with her... "Curious when I got it? I got it from a police that was at the accident scene. One of these guys got it to kill her. Too bad they still didn't do their job yet." She glared at one of the guys. "Say goodbye to your 'girlfriend'." She pulled the trigger but before she shoot...

"FREEZE!" Kris hyung brought RCMPs here!

"Hyung!"

"Bring them back to our station. We need to have a 'little chat' with them."

"Wait!" I ran up to them and I gave them my phone. "There are evidences that they did this." Kris hyung translated for me.

"Thank you." They left with the four of them. I ran back to Jin and I carried her.

"Jongin, let's go to the hospital now." I nodded and we went to a cab that Kris hyung called. "Vancouver General Hospital please."

"Good thing you didn't forget how to speak English hyung."

"Yeah..." We soon arrived and they took Jin to a room.

*Please be Ok...*