First Task...

OUR...WHAT!?...HER?!

Suho's POV

Last night when Jin-sshi left, everyone was so quiet. I'm not used to it. Baekhyun looked like he was thinking about something very deep. I'll talk to him later. I just woke and I'm surprise the dorm was still clean and still have the lavender smell. I went to the kitchen and I see Kyungsoo cooking.

"Kyungsoo do you need help?"

"Oh Suho hyung. No I don't. I don't trust any of you guys in the kitchen."

"Why do you trust Jin-sshi then?"

"I don't know...I just have this feeling that she isn't older than us and she gives me this feeling that she is reliable."

"Yeah...I have that feeling too..."

"I was so surprise the dorm was so clean when I woke up. I guess Jin-sshi gave them a strong impression..."

"Yeah. I'm going to wake the members up. I don't want Jin-sshi to wake them up."

"Ok."

Jin's POV

I woke up late today because I had a hard time sleeping because of SOME people making noises about CHICKEN! I have to give them a lecture today. I went to the closet and looked for simple clothes because I'm late and lazy today.

090801[1].jpg

I walked to their dorm without eating because I still have to wake them up...I opened their door and walked in. I smell lavender and I'm happy that they kept their dorm clean. I went to the kitchen and I see Kyungsoo-sshi cooking.

"Annyeonghaseyo Kyungsoo-sshi."

"O-oh annyeonghaseyo. The members are all awake so you don't have to rush. Did you eat yet?"

"No but I'll get something when we are at the company."

"No eat with us. I made extra."

"It's Ok. I'll go check on them now." I walked out and I see everyone looking sleepy but at least they are awake. "Good morning guys."

"Annyeonghaseyo."

"Hurry up and eat we have to go in 20 minutes and we are going to a photoshop today for your photoshoot."

"Is it for our debut photos?"

"Yes Kris-sshi now hurry up." After they finished we went to the photoshop that is 30 minutes away. I hope there isn't traffic. I don't like rookies to be late because that will give a bad impression. "Hurry. EXO-K go change your clothes and EXO-M go do your make-up." Since there are 12 of them, we have to split them up so it's faster.

"Jin Unnie can you help us do make-up. One make-up artist just called us that she is sick and she can't come."

"Sure!" I went and see everyone have a make-up artist except for Lay-sshi. I put my stuff away so it won't disturb me and I started styling his hair before make-up.

"We meet again Jin-ah."

"Who said you can say that Lay-sshi."

"Well..." He started whispering "You are younger than us."

"Don't start this conversation again Lay-sshi."

"Fine. Hurry up so we can change our clothes." I hurried and I finished his before other make-up artist. The way they did their make-up is weird. They look like rookies when they are holding the brushes. They didn't even finish the basic coat.

"You guys go help others. I'll do their make-up." Even though there are 5 of them and 1 of me. I do SO much faster than them. I hurried and styled their hair and did their make-up and they went to change their clothes. EXO-K came and they look shock. Maybe because it's only me in the room.

"Where are the make-up artists?" I pointed at myself. Kai-sshi need to check his eyes.

"Sit down and I will finish this quick so you can started the photoshoot faster. We have to go somewhere after this." They actually listened and they sat down patiently waiting for me to finish each members' make-up and hair. "Done." They bowed and left.

I went outside and see them taking individual pictures. One rookie artist came up to me.

"Thanks Unnie. Without your help, I think we won't be starting that quick."

"Where are the more experienced artists?"

"They are all taking break right now so we have to do this."

"Oh." I turned to look at the pictures.

exo-luhan.jpg?w=529

Suho.jpg

9.jpg

D.O..jpg

8.jpg

b_07-1.jpg

6.jpg

20130724204758.jpg

exo-m-mama-kris-individual-photo.jpg?w=6

b_03k.jpg

EXO-M-MAMA-individual-pics-exo-m-3044978

lay2_zps6638da74.jpg

They look so different from how they are when they are at their dorm. They aren't the childish kids. They have charisma. They went to change their clothes and now they are taking group pictures.

Exo-k-debut-showcase-picture.jpg

EXO-M-MAMA-jaket-photos-exo-m-30368670-1

*I should tell them someday that I'm younger than them...maybe tomorrow...*