Belated Birthday...

OUR...WHAT!?...HER?!

Jin's POV

I fell asleep yesterday and I didn't get to watch the first episode of the program. Oppa brought me to his room because they don't know my apartment password and they don't want to wake me up. I went on the internet and I checked the comments. Most of them are about how cute we were and some were neutral. There are also a LOT of comments of how I'm taking Oppa from them. I just checked today's date and it is January 15. I just remembered that yesterday was Oppa's birthday. I remember giving Kyungsoo Oppa his present but I forgot to get one for Jongin Oppa.

"Baekkie Oppa what does Jongin Oppa like?"

"You forgot his birthday didn't you?" I slightly nodded. "I knew you would forget so I helped you buy a gift for him. Don't worry, I won't trick you unless you don't trust me, you can go buy another one."

"Thanks Oppa."

"Anything for my beloved sister." I smiled and went back to my apartment. I opened the wrapped present and it was two stuffies that look like the ones I bought in the program. *So he likes these things...* I kept the present and I went out to find another present for him. I found a store that sells very pretty clothes. I went inside and I found just the right thing(s).

"How much are these?"

"₩100,000,000" *Wow...but it's worth it.*

"Can you give me the two at the corner there?"

"Yes this for your boyfriend?" I slightly nodded. "I'll give you a discount since you are buying him a present. Such cute couples now a days..." I blushed and paid. I went home and I wrapped it with lots of layers because Chen Oppa taught me. (TROLL)

I just remembered about the keys from our 'date'. Should I give it to him now or when we are filming... What ever I'll give it to him when are filming. I grabbed the present and went to their dorm. I went inside and I see Kyungsoo Oppa cooking and the rest of the members are sitting in the living room. EXO-M Oppas went back to China for a while because of ceremonies and other schedules.

"OPPAS!" They all turned to me but Jongin Oppa didn't. I frowned.

"Jin-ah!" I went to Baekkie Oppa and I hugged him. He nodded at me and I went near Jongin Oppa. I pretend to not know anything.

"Jongin Oppa, what's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"I'm your manager. Tell me."

"Nothing."

"Fine." I left him and I went to the kitchen.

"Kyungsoo Oppa!"

"Oh hey Jin. What are you holding?"

"Jongin Oppa's present. But he ignored me and he's not telling me anything so I'm not going to give him it."

"WHAT?!" I turned around and I see Jongin Oppa standing next to the door.

"What do you want." I sound irritated but whatever he ignored me first.

"How could you do this to your 'boyfriend'."

"I'm not doing anything..." I threw the present at him and he caught it.

"Why is it so light."

"If you don't want it then give it back. I'll give it to someone who appreciates it."

"No!" He opened it and his eyes were wide. He screamed so loud that I had to cover my ears. Everyone all came and they looked at the present all their eyes were wide.

"WHAT?"

"How could you afford this?"

"What this isn't expensive. It's pretty affordable."

"NO IT'S NOT." Oppas should stop shouting...

"Whatever. To me it's not expensive so happy belated birthday Jongin Oppa."

"Thanks Jin. I love this brand you know that."

"I was walking around and I saw this store so I went in to find so much characters on each shirt and I thought it might fit you so I bought them."

"Thanks."

"You guys have schedule at 3pm and right now is 1pm so you have an hour and half to do whatever you want. I'm going to go shopping."

"I WANT TO COME!"

"Ok~ Sehunnie Oppa." We left the dorm after Sehun Oppa changed and we walked around the neighbourhood. "Oppa. Let's go to COEX Mall~"

"Why not." We left and we forgot that Sehun Oppa is an idol and I'm not. I decided to call Jongin Oppa so we pretend that we are filming.

"Oppa please come to COEX Mall...we forgot to bring disguise and people don't know me but they know Sehun Oppa..."

"Fine." We waited for a while and Oppa came. We went shopping for a while and Oppas are willing to hold my bags so I 'went to the washroom' and bought them small gifts. I went back to them and they are surrounded by fans. I shook my head and they saw me heading out and followed me.

"Wait for us Jin."

"Yeah listen to Sehun." I turned around and waited for them. We took the taxi home because bus is too dangerous and Manager Oppa is busy preparing for their next schedule.

"Oppas, go back and showered and get ready for the schedule. I'm going to go to SM and train."

"Ok." They went out and left with my bags and I took the taxi to SM. I started training but I got tired so I went to Uncle's office.

"UNCLE!"

"Hey Jin." He looked at me. "Wow you're sweating."

"I was training. Can I sleep here until Manager Oppa is back with Oppas. I'm too tired to move."

"Sure." I went to the couch and I put a towel on the couch so it doesn't smell like sweat. I lie down and I soon fell asleep.