21

OUR...WHAT!?...HER?!

Baekhyun's POV

Mr. Lee called me to his office and I saw Jin sleeping on the couch. Mr. Lee said she was tired and she doesn't want to go back. Mr. Lee also want me to know that our parents are still alive. He said they are looking for us right now.

"Why would they look for us when they abandoned us..."

"Because they were poor and had no money. They said they have money now and they you two to be with them."

"I don't want to. And I don't think Jin wants to too." I went and carried Jin out. We soon arrive at the dorm and the members are still awake.

"HYUNG!" I turned around and I see Sehun behind me. "Why is Jin here?"

"She was training but she got tired so she slept in Mr. Lee's room. He called and I went to pick her up. I should really ask her what her password is."

"Hyung can she sleep in my room tonight? I'm not thinking bad but I want to take care of Jin today."

"Fine." I carried her to Sehun's room and put her on Sehun's bed. "Happy?"

"YES!" I laughed and I walked out. *So she and Jongin are in the same room...is that what Sehun is thinking about...* I went to the living room and I see Jongin sleeping on the couch.

"Why is Jongin sleeping on the couch?"

"He said Jin can take his bed and he sleep here."

"Kyungsoo tell him that she is sleeping on Sehun's bed."

"Sure."

Kyungsoo's POV

"Jongin wake up. Jin left." Surprisingly he woke up after hearing Jin's name. Does he like her THAT much. What happened to KaiSoo?!

"Kyungsoo I thought she is sleeping here tonight?"

"No she woke up and went back to her apartment."

"Ok." Jongin was still half-asleep so he is walking like he's drunk. We went inside and the lights were turned off. I guess they slept already. I went to bed and Jongin went to his. I then remember that Jin is sleeping on Sehun's bed. I went to Sehun's bed but I don't see her. *I wonder where she went...* I ignored my thoughts and went to sleep.

Kai's POV

I was half-asleep when I was going to my room. I went to bed right away because I was tired. I felt very warm tonight. Usually, the room is freezing and I need more blankets to sleep but I guess not tonight. I hugged my stuffy and I went to sleep.

~

I was too lazy to open my eyes but I still feel myself hugging my stuffy...*WHAT?! STUFFY?!* I don't remember having a stuffy. I open my eyes wide and I see Jin sleeping soundly next to me. I tried not to scream but I heard someone giggling. Sehun.

"What's wrong with you."

"I know you like her. Just admit it."

"Sure I like her so what. She doesn't like me."

"What are you talking about. She likes you." We kept arguing and we forgot that Jin was beside me still sleeping. I felt something hit my face. It was Jin's hand.

"SHUT UP!" We stopped bickering. We looked at her and she's asleep again.Wow...

"We should go out and argue more." I nodded and went out. I look and I see everyone sitting on the couch staring at us.

"I knew you're going to do this Sehun."

"Mian Baekhyun hyung."

"Now tell me Jongin. Do you like Jin."

"N-no Baekhyun hyung."

"Tell me the truth Kim. Jong. In."

"Y-yes..."

"I knew this is going to happen."

"Why hyung."

"Because Jin looks like she likes you too...Mr. Lee said so too..."

"Would you let me date her hyung?"

"If she agrees I might let you...."

"THANKS HYUNG I thought that you won't let me..."

"If she's happy then I'm happy."

"Thanks hyung," I went up to Baekhyun hyung and gave him a kiss.

"OMG." We turned around and see Jin with her eyes wide. "Baekkie Oppa. I never knew you like Jongin Oppa. You guys are so cute~ I support BaekKai! I'm going now bye!" Before any of us could say anything she left.

"What have we done hyung?"

"You mean what have YOU done." They all started laughing. What have I done. Jin misunderstood everything...

"I need time to think."

"You have no time Jongin. We have to practice for our next comeback."

"Deh Suho hyung." *Great. No time to explain or think...* We all washed up and ate. We went to SM after. We practiced for I don't know how long finally we can leave. "Baekhyun hyung, should I confess?"

"Do what your heart tells you Jongin."

*What DO I want?...*