New Program...

OUR...WHAT!?...HER?!

Kai's POV

"Kai. The variety show you are going on is..." I was nervous when I heard what program this is. It's a dating program. There wasn't an offical name yet because they are just starting to get the idea and thinking of who should be on it. It's just like We Got Married but instead of marrying, we would be dating.

"Why me?"

"Because everybody wants someone from EXO to be in the program and you are the most popular member so they suggest you. You don't have to accept it but it will give EXO more popularity because TOP STARS are going to be on the show."

"Can I go home and think about it?"

"You have until tomorrow."

"Thank you."

"You can leave now."

"Deh. Goodbye." I left and I was wondering around the neighbourhood. I don't know what I'm feeling right now. I feel happy, sad, nervous, and all sorts of emotions right now. I went to the coffe shop that is near SM and ordered a coffee that has a panda image on it. (The same one as the one Jin had in the first chapter)

Should I tell the members? Why do I feel like hiding this from Jin. This is so confusing and weird. I finished the coffee and went back to the dorm.

"Jongin." I took off my shoes and look up. I see Suho hyung standing there with a creept smile.

"What is it hyung?"

"I want to congradulate you for joining a new program."

"EVERYONE KNOWS?!"

"No. Only I know." I sigh in relief. "Why?"

"I don't know. I have this feeling that I don't want Jin to know that I'm joining this program."

"OOoooooHHHHHHhhhhhh~"

"I'm going to rest. I need to make the decision by tomorrow."

"Good luck. If you join, I will give you a good present."

"Sure. Night hyung."

"Ok." I went upstairs and went to my room. No one was there because they are all at the living room laughing. I sigh many times and I didn't notice that something was there.

"Oppa. Why are you sighing so much?"

"OMG You scared me."

"Mian. I was standing here for a while though."

"Oh. Come and sit."

"Want to share?"

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah."

"How does it feel to like someone?"

"I don't know. Maybe you kept on staring at that person or your heart beats at whatever she does. I never liked anyone so I don't know how it feels."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I've been busy taking care of your seniors that I don't have time to fall in love."

"Oh Ok. Thanks. I should ask hyungs later..."

"Ask Kris Oppa. I think he might have the most experience."

"Maybe. Shouldn't you go to sleep. Don't you have to wake up early tomorrow to practice?"

"Yeah. Bye Oppa."

"Bye." Jin left and the dorm was quiet. Maybe all the members are sleeping. But that's impossible. There are 3 members that didn't come back yet. Oh well. I tried to sleep but my mind was full of Jin. Why? SOMEONE HELP ME! I couldn't sleep so I went to the living room. I see the members whispering.

"Why are you guys whispering?"

"NOTHING!"

"Ok...I want to ask you guys something. How do you know if you like someone?"

"That's easy,"

"Do you like someone."

"Your heart beats really quick when you're near her."

"You can't stop staring at her."

"You stutter."

"Can't breathe properly."

"Don't know."

"Can't look at her directly."

"Blush easily."

"Want to keep her away from other male."

"Can't lie to her."

"Don't like seeing her hurt."

"WOW you guys must have lots of experiences...especially you Sehun."

"NO!" Sehun looks so funny when he heard his name.

"Should I accept the offer of joining the program? Mr. Lee said there will be TOP STARS on it."

"Yeah."

"Totally."

"Why not."

"Use this as an experience."

"Have fun."

"Try it."

"I don't see why not."

"Think of it as a job."

"Or acting."

"Whatever."

"Your choice."

"Sure."

"Ok. I'll accept the offer. But don't tell Jin."

"Why?"

"I don't know but I just don't want her to know that I'm joining that program."

"But what if she saw it on TV?"

"Tao, she is too busy. She's our manager and she is training to be an idol. She will be too busy to watch TV. She will use her time to sleep."

"Whatever Kai."

"I'm going to rest. Thanks for the opinions!"

"Everyone go to sleep too. We have schedules tomorrow."

"Deh Suho/hyung" I need to go to SM and talk about the details about the program so I don't have schedules with EXO. I wonder how Jin will react if she knows I'm in that program...