Jin...

OUR...WHAT!?...HER?!

Kai's POV

I've been hanging out with Jing for a while now. I completely forgot about Jin whenever I hang out with her. I don't know, it feels like Jing is giving a spell...

"Jing-ah when can you get out of this place?"

"When someone is willing to sign me out."

"So I can help you discharge?"

"Yeah I guess so but are you willing to do that?"

"Yeah because it feels weird talking in here..."

"Haha. So can you?"

"Sure why not." I went out and I helped Jing discharge. Since she doesn't have a place to stay I decided to bring her to our dorm first. I think they don't mind. "Let's go."

"Where are we going?"

"We are going to my dorm. I bet the guys will be happy to see you."

"OK!" We went to my dorm in 5 minutes and surprisingly no one has schedule today.

"Guys I'm home."

"Hyung your back early today..."

"Yeah cause she left."

"SHE?!"

"You never told us it's a girl you're meeting..."

"Surprise...?"

"Who is she." They didn't see her yet because she is behind me.  I moved out of the way and looked at them. They look shock.

"WHY DID YOU BRING HER HERE?!"

"WHY IS SHE HERE?!"

"GET HER OUT!"

"KAI!"

"WHY?!"

"SHE'S..."

"THE..."

"ONE..."

"THAT..."

"STABBED..."

"JIN..."

"Guys...she actually isn't that bad. She isn't actually mental. She was pretending..."

"WHAT?!"

"She's pretending because her mother in-law wants to kill her..."

"Not kill Oppa..." I can feel her trembling.

"Fine..."

"I won't accept this." I looked at Baekhyun hyung. He looks angry. Sad. Disappointed. Mad...

"Hyung..."

"Don't call me that if she's staying here..." He left...I miss her too but I need a girl friend too...a friend who is a girl...

"Don't worry about Baekhyun hyung..."

"It's because of me that she lost her memories...I'm sorry..."

"Since you're not mentally ill...why don't we have a chat..." I looked at Suho hyung like he is planning something. "Don't worry Jongin, it's only a small chat..." I nodded and Jing followed him.

"Hyung why did you bring her here? Isn't she your fan? What if she is a sasaeng fan?"

"Don't worry Sehun. She is just a normal person that doesn't care if I'm an idol or not."

"Let's have a bet!"

"Not again Xiumin hyung..."

"Come on~ are you scare~"

"No let's do it."

"The bet is if Jing is a sasaeng fan planning this whole situation...I bet she is!"

"Me too~"

"Count me too!"

"ME too!"

"Fine me too..."

"Why not!"

"OK!"

"OF COURSE SHE IS!"

"YES SHE IS!"

"OK...everyone here chose yes except for Jongin. The bet will last one week. STARTING....NOW!" I don't know why but somehow I feel like they are right. Maybe Jing is a sasaeng fan...maybe she did plan everything. I don't know anymore. Suho hyung still didn't come out yet.

"Hyung when is Suho hyung going to come out?"

"Jongin, you know that Joonmyun's 'small chat' is like a meeting..."

"Yeah..." The door swinged open and Baekhyun hyung ran out. "What happened hyung?"

"No time to explain. I'll explain when I come back. Don't wait for me because I'm not coming back until...I don't know..." He just left. I see him holding his luggage and his passport on his other hand. "Is hyung going somewhere outside the country?"

"He doesn't know anyone that is outside the country...unless..."

"JIN!" Everyone shouted. Suho hyung came out and Jing followed...

"Guys...I have bad news...I just recieved a call from Mr. Lee...and...Jin..."

That's when the world start spinning and turned all black...

~

"Jongin, wake up!" I opened my eyes and I see everyone staring at me. "Finally you wake up..."

"What happened..."

"I was talking about Jin you suddenly fainted..."

"What happened to her?!"

"She..."