Prank...No...Troll...

OUR...WHAT!?...HER?!

Kai's POV

I'm sick of having her as manager. She is so bossy and she doesn't even know that we are already famous and she treats us like trash. I'm going to plan a prank on her and I need some help from some members. I went to find Baekhyun hyung, Chanyeol hyung, and Chen hyung because they are the members that love to prank and troll people. Maybe I should troll instead of prank.

"Chen hyung do you want to troll our manager today?"

"Why not. Let's treat it as a welcome present to her."

"I'll get Baekhyun hyung and Chanyeol hyung." I went to the living room and I see Baekhyun hyung and Chanyeol hyung laughing their off...

"Baekhyun hyung, Chanyeol hyung Chen hyung needs to talk to us." They stopped laughing and followed.

"Baek, Yeollie, We are going to troll our manager." Baekhyun hyung and Chanyeol hyung look confused.

"Why?"

"Cause we feel like it."

"Fine. That will be fun. Since the rest of the members have to go to radio, manager have to stay and watch us." She has to watch us because we have 2 managers and he is more reliable when we are going out so she has to stay and watch us.

"Great! How should we do it?"

"Kai, why are you so in to it all of the sudden?"

"Dunno." We started planning for the rest of the morning. Now it's the afternoon. It's time to start our plan. We went to the living and see her sitting there doing nothing.

"Jin-sshi." She turned to us. "Can you buy us fried chicken from the store across the street?"

"Sure." She went out.

"What should we tell her to buy next?"

"Ice cream from the ice cream truck at the park that is 20 minutes away?" They nodded liking my idea. Jin-sshi walked in with fried chicken in her hand. Panting.

"Heres your chicken..."

"Can you get us 3 ice cream cone that is mint, bubble gum, and green tea from the ice cream truck that is 20 minutes away in that park?"

"Eh...Sure!" She went out again. We sat down and started eating the chicken. I love chicken. We finished in 10 minutes and we hear the door opening. "Heres your ice cream..." We were surprised that she bought it that quick. The logo on the ice cream cone is the right truck too.

"We feel like eating ddukbokki from Shindang-dong?" *It's pretty far...maybe 30 minutes...*

"Sure." She walked out again. To be honest, we don't like those flavours of ice cream but they are rare at that truck so we chose those flavours. We are now watching Running Man. It's so funny to see Kwangsoo hyung getting hit by Jihyo Noona. Beep.Beep.Beep.Beep. The door opened. I looked at the clock and it's 3pm.

"What took you so long?"

"Long line up..." She isn't breathing properly but I don't care.

"I want naengmyeon (cold noodles). From Incheon."

"Kai-sshi you eat a lot today..."

"I'm going to exercise don't worry. Go buy it."

"Fine." She went out again.

"Kai, do you think we are done?"

"No Baekhyun hyung, one more and we are done." It took a while and she came back and right now is 5pm. The members are coming back late tonight so I'm going to make this one the most extreme.

"Jin-sshi can you get raw fish from Busan. This is the last time."

"Are you sure?" I nodded. "Fine." She went out again.

"Kai did you check the weather. It said it's going to rain or snow today."

"Really...don't really care."

"Kai did you see what she wore today?" I'm thinking...

New-Korean-Fashion-Clothing-For-Selling-

*Shoot...*

"Kai do you know we are already in trouble for eating so much..." *WHAT HAVE I DONE!*

*What should we do?"

"Not we Kai, YOU" The three of them looked into their contacts but they just noticed that none of them have her phone number...

"Guys...does she have a vehicle?" They shook their heads..."Then how did she get back so quick...."

"Well...I think she was panting each time she was coming back with food..." The other two nodded at Chanyeol hyung. Right after he said that the door opened.

"HYUNGS!" *Sehun...does that mean all members are back?...We're doomed....* "Where is Jin Noona?"

"Sehun since when did you call her Noona?"

"Kai hyung I call her what ever I want now where is she?"

"Don't know."

"Kim. Jong. In." *Suho hyung is mad...along with Kris hyung...*

"She went to Busan..."

"WHAT!?"

"WHY!?"

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!"

"IS SHE OK?!"

"DID YOU CALL HER?!"

"HOW LONG DID SHE LEAVE?!"

"..."

"KAI!"

"KIM JONG IN!"

"She just left." They all took a deep breath. Why do they care about her so much.

"Jongin. Did you know it's pouring right now. That's why we came back early."

"Suho hyung is it too rainy to even go out?"

"Yes."

"Do you guys have her phone number?"

"No." They all said.

"Guess we have to wait. What did you tell her to get?"

"Raw fish from Busan..."

"WHAT?! From Seoul to Busan is a long ride!"

"I know Kris hyung." The door rang and Suho hyung went for the door since all of us are too lazy.

"OMO!" We all turned around to see Jin-sshi holding a plastic bag and she is all soaked. She closed her eyes and fell. Good thing Suho hyung caught her. "Everyone get the heat up and get the bath tub filled with warm water. Also get towels to dry her. I need to call the secretary since she looks close to Jin-sshi."

Every one went to do something and I sat there shocked. The plastic bag was on the floor and I picked it up. I looked inside and see raw fish...

"Mian Jin."