What?!...

OUR...WHAT!?...HER?!

Jin's POV

"Uncle. Who are they?" I see an old couple sitting across him and EXO Oppas standing in a line. I looked at Baekkie Oppa and his eyes are swollen and he isn't breathing properly. "Baekkie Oppa, what happened?" Jongin Oppa went to Suho Oppa and he whispered something to Jongin Oppa and he was shocked. What happened? "Jongin Oppa. What happened?" He looked at me like 'you'll know soon'.

"Jin do you know want to know who they are?"

"Am I interrupting something?"

"No...I...you should know who the-"

"Jin-ah!" I looked at the lady and she stood up and hugged me. I was confused. Why would a stranger hug me. But she looks familiar. "I'm your mother." I was shocked. I backed up. Jongin Oppa held onto me in case I would pass out.

"D-deh?"

"I'm your mother and that man there is your father. We came back for you and Baekhyun." I don't want to listen to her anymore. This is non-sense. Why would she come back when I'm all grown up and make my own money...

"Why."

"What do you mean?"

"Why are you here. You're not my mother. My mother abandoned me and died. Same thing with my fa-" Before I could finish the man slapped me. "Why is a stranger slapping me." I was cold. I gave them the glare and I made Jongin Oppa let go of me. "I don't know you. Leave me alone."

"HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT TO YOUR FATHER!"

"You're not my father." I said it in the coldest tone as I could. I turned to the woman. "I have no mother." I turned around and I walked out. I have no tears out. I usually cry very easily but I can't today.

"JIN-AH!" I don't bother turning around because I can always remember that voice. "Wait for me." I stopped and he caught up. "How-"

"Don't ask. I want to be alone." I knew he was going to ask how I'm feeling. To be honest. I don't feel anything. Maybe it's because I have no memory of them. "Oppa. Just let me be alone today. I promise that I will call you when I think this through." I heard him sigh.

"Ok. But you need to call me every hour until you are back at your dorm." I nodded and walked out of SM.

Kai's POV

I'm very worried about Jin. The last time I've seen her like this is when she first met us. Baekhyun hyung looks stressed too. I wondered what happened before we arrived at the office. I was to follow her but knowing her a bit, she will be even more piss if I do. I walked back in the office and I see everyone staring at me.

"Are you Jin's boyfriend" The lady asked me. I nodded slightly because I'm afraid that they won't like me. "How long have you two been dating?"

"I just confessed to her before we came here..."

"You look like a good boy. I trust you to console her when she needs it." I nodded. "I came because I wanted to see her the last time."

"W-what do you mean?"

"Well...I don't many days left." Then I understood. She's dying. That's why Baekhyun hyung is crying. Should I tell Jin. "I wanted to see her the last time before I die. But I guess that's not possible. She must be very mad when she knew that we left her and Baekhyun." I nodded. Jin told me a bit about that.

"I'm sorry."

"No you don't need to be. Just say this is karma. For the two of us because we left them." I looked at the man and he look very pale.

"Sir are you Ok?"

"Y-yeah. To tell you the truth. I also don't have much time left. After yelling at Jin. I lost all my energy." I was shocked. So both of them don't have much time left. I should get Jin and talk to her about this.

"Do you want me to tell her?"

"Please don't. We know that she's mad and she might not want to see us so it's Ok." The man said and the lady nodded. "Sorry for the trouble. We will leave now. Baekhyun-ah. Stay strong and protect Jin Ok."

"D-deh." The two slowly walked out. I went to Baekhyun hyung and hugged him. "Jongin-ah. Jin needs you more than me. I still have 10 more people. Jin only have you and me. Right now I don't feel like consoling her so it's now your job."

"Deh hyung." I walked around the neighbourhood hoping to bump into Jin but no luck. I wonder where she went. I tried calling her but she won't pick up. She sent a text to me saying that she's fine and to not call her again because she will call every hour. I went to the park that I confessed to Jin and still see the decorations hanging on the trees.

"O-oppa." I turned around and see Jin sitting under the tree looking tired.

"Are you Ok?"

"I'm sleeping." I see her eyes teary. She must be trying not to cry but fail. I carried her and went back to our dorm. Before I opened the door, Jin fell asleep already. I brought her to my room because the rest of the members slept already. I laid her on my bed and I stared at her.

"Goodnight Jin. Hope you feel better tomorrow. I'm always here if you need me." I kissed her forehead and went to the couch and slept.