25

OUR...WHAT!?...HER?!

Jin's POV

Today's shooting was cancelled because Jongin Oppa doesn't feel good. I guess it's my fault because I slept on his bed. We could've shared the bed instead of him going to the couch.

"Oppa are you Ok?"

"Yeah just a cold. It'll heal don't worry." I feel guilty.

"I will be your slave today. What do you want me to do?" He looks like he is thinking but I know he already have a plan.

"I want you to talk to your parents." My face fell.

"Why?" I don't want to see them. They are not my parents. My parents left Baekkie Oppa and me.

"I promised them that I will get to talk to them. They don't have much time Jin." WOW. I don't have much time either. I have so much to do that I want the time to stop so I can finish them.

"How much time do they have?"

"A few days."

"No certain time?"

"Why would you ask that?"

"Because even though they are busy they should have the time to meet their children. But I guess they are an exception."

"NO that's not what I meant."

"THEN WHAT DO YOU MEAN!?"

"WHY are you shouting?"

"Because I don't get this anymore." I can feel him moving closer. I backed up. "Don't." I turned around and went out of their dorm. So much for being his slave. I walked around the neighbourhood because I don't want to go back and I don't want to see Oppas. I found a bench and I sat there. I just realized that I didn't bring anything with me. So much for telling them that I'm gone.

"Jin-ah." I turned around and I see Jing.

"Hey."

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm just walking around." I wonder why I haven't seen her for a long time. "Where have you been. I haven't seen you for a lone time."

"I w-was working."

"What's your job?"

"Detective."

"REALLY!? That's cool. What kind of case were you doing?"

"U-uh...I'm not allow to tell you."

"Oh. That's Ok. I have to go now. Bye."

"B-bye."

Jing's POV

I've been stalking Kai Oppa for a long time and then I saw her. Jin. She is taking Kai Oppa from me. I will need to think of a plan to get rid of her. I have been in my apartment stalking where ever they go. Today, I walked out to buy some food and I see her sitting at the bench. I noticed that she looks down and I heard yelling so I guess she fought with Oppa. Now's my chance.

"Jin-ah." She turned around and she looked surprised that she saw me.

"Hey."

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm just walking around." She looks like she haven't seen me for a long time. "Where have you been. I haven't seen you for a lone time."

"I w-was working." I don't know how to answer her.

"What's your job?"

"Detective." That is part of my stalking skills so I guess that's my job.

"REALLY!? That's cool. What kind of case were you doing?"

"U-uh...I'm not allow to tell you." How can I tell you my plan.

"Oh. That's Ok. I have to go now. Bye."

"B-bye." I should get her now. I ran up to her and knocked her down with a brick I found on the way to her. I carried her to my apartment and I blindfolded her. I also taped in case she starts screaming. I left and went to buy food for two of us now. I walked out and I see Kai Oppa.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Jin's friend."

"Oh you're...Jing right?"

"Yeah."

"Have you seen Jin. I've been looking for her the whole time and she didn't bring anything with her."

"She called me and said she wants to be alone and not to disturb her. She said she will be at her other friend's house and she's not coming back til next week."

"Oh...thanks...bye."

"Bye." OMG I'm falling for him even more now. He's so caring but he is caring for the wrong person.