Spending The Day With Them...

OUR...WHAT!?...HER?!

Jin's POV

After agreeing Uncle Lee that I'm going to become an idol, I realized that I liked being EXO Oppas' manager. Maybe I should be their manager while training to be an idol. I will ask him that later. Right now, I and almost recovered but I want to help EXO Oppas so I discharge and took the taxi to their dorm.

"OPEN THE DOOR!" *Oppas are so lazy...*

"Who...JIN! Why are you here? Aren't you suppose to be in the hospital?"

"Annyeong Kyungsoo Oppa." We went inside and they all ran towards me.

"How are you?"

"Are you feeling better?"

"Why did you leave the hospital?"

"Do you want someone to drink?"

"Do you want to rest?"

"Why are you here?"

"JIN!"

"You Ok?"

"Hey."

"Annyeong~"

"My dongsaeng~"

"Annyeong Oppas~ I'm going to tell Uncle Lee that I'm going to be your manager while train to be an idol."

"Why?"

"Because I like hanging out with you guys. Plus you guy are training me anyway..."

"Fine..."

"Thanks Baekkie Oppa." We had a little chat before I have to go back to the company to talk about the details. I walked slowly to the company because I'm lazy and I'm still tired from discharging.

"Unnie I'm here for Mr. Lee."

"Just go inside."

"Thanks." I went inside and I see many make-up artists, and designers sitting around the table. "Am I disturbing you guys?"

"No Jin, they are here because of you. You wanted to be an idol so I need a concept and your measurements to make your clothes. What do you want as your concept?"

"Since most girl idols are cute and cheerful, I want to be a cool, cold-hearted, emotionless persons."

"That might be cool. You guys heard her. Now go think of clothes and make-up."

"Deh." They left and there's just Uncle Lee and I.

"Uncle. Can I be Oppas' manager and train to become an idol?"

"Sure. I already see your potential when you were helping the others and I think you can debut already. I just need your approval that's why. Since you like to be with EXO, then I'll let you. But only until you debut."

"Deh. Thank you."

"No problem. Remember that their schedule tomorrow is tight and they need a lot of help. Try to help the staffs if they need help. Help the make-up artists if they are busy. Help whoever you can because I know you are capable to do that."

"Deh."

"Here is some money. Treat EXO well because they won't have a nice meal in the next few weeks because of their promotion."

"Deh. Thank you."

"You will be training whenever EXO have practices and when they have breaks, I know it's not fair for them but I know they would do it for you."

"Deh."

"Go now and treat them. They must be hungry from taking care of you."

"Deh. Annyeonghikaseyo." I left and went back to the dorm.

"Oppas!!!!!" They all came out from their rooms. "Uncle Lee gave me money to treats you guys for something nice because during your promotion, you won't have time to eat nice things."

"YES!!!!!!!!!" We walked out to the neearest restaurant because they are hungry and they ordered almost everything on the menu. I was surprises that they manage to finish them all too.

"Aren't you guys full?"

"Yeah. Let's go to Hangang River and exercise."

"Deh. Duizhang." We all went and did different exercise. Chen Oppa, Lay Oppa, Xuimin Oppa, Luhan Oppa went cycling. Suho Oppa, and Kai Oppa went to walk Kai Oppa's three dogs. And the rest of us just walked around. We did that for an hour and went back to their dorm.

"You guys better sleep now because we have to go to a lot of places tomorrow."

"Deh~ Manager-nim" I smiled and went back to my apartment and slept.