Shocked...

OUR...WHAT!?...HER?!

Jin's POV

I couldn't open my eys properly. I tried but I can't. I can hear Oppas talking but I can't see them. I want to talk but I can't.

"What do you mean she is in a coma?"

"Well. It's seem like she was stabbed near her nerves..."

"How long will it take her?" *That voice sounds familiar but I don't remember whose it is.*

"Depends on her."

"Thank you doctor."

"No problem."

"Jin-ah please wake up. I need you. EXO needs you. Baekhyun hyung needs you." *I want to wake up but I can't...* "I'm going to leave now. I hope you wake up when I see you next time." I heard the door closed. I tried to open my eyes. I see a thin line of light. I guess I'll try again tomorrow.

~

I guess it's morning now since I hear a lot of noise. I tried to open my eyes again but I can't. I heard someone coming in.

"Jin-sshi. I'm your nurse and I know you can hear me." *How does she know.* "I just want to tell you that you will wake up tonight because of some reason and you will find out tonight. I will leave now. Bye." *That was weird.*

~

It's so quiet now. I guess it's night. I tried opening my eyes and surprisingly I can. It's all blurry but I can still see. I tried lifting my hands but they are still stiff from not moving for a while. I managed to click the button and I heard people running.

"What happened?" I stared at the doctor and he looked shock. "When did you wake up?" I shrugged because I was still not used to moving my body. "Can you see me?" I nodded. "Can you hear me?" I nodded again. "Do you know who you are?" I nodded. "Do you know who your sibling is?" I was thinking. I remember I was adopted and Uncle Lee was taking care of me since.

"I-I d-don't r-remember..."

"I see...you need to rest now. I will talk to you tomorrow." I nodded and fell asleep because they injected something in me.

Doctor's POV

I was peacefully eating my dinner when Jin-sshi's alarm went on. I ran in and I see her blinking at me like I'm crazy. I asked her many questions and she know most of it. I asked the last question but she doesn't know. How can she not know Baekhyun-sshi. I told the nurse to inject medicine so she could go to sleep. I went out and I called Baekhyun-sshi.

"Yeobosaeyo."

"Baekhyun-sshi. I'm the doctor incharge of Jin-sshi."

"Did something happen to her? What happened to her!"

"I just want to tell you that she woke up."

"REALLY?!"

"Yes but I have some bad news."

"What is it?"

"She knows who she is and everything but she forgot that she has a sibling. Do you perhaps just recently found out that she is your sister?"

"Yes. I found out last year that she was my sister. Why?"

"I think she lost all her memories from that moment and on."

"Oh...does that mean she forgot about her boyfriend?"

"When did they start dating?"

"A few days ago..."

"I'm sorry but yes she forgot about him too."

"Ok thank you. I will come by and visit her tomorrow."

"Ok Goodbye." I hung up and I looked at her profile. It didn't say that she has a brother but her guardian said she has a brother...

Baekhyun's POV

I am happy that she woke up. I am sad that she forogt about me. I am mad at Jongin because his fan attacked Jin. I feel pity for Jongin because his first girlfriend forgot about him. I have mixed feelings and I don't know what to express first.

"Hyung is something wrong with Jin?"

"No Sehun. She woke up but she forgot about us."

"WHAT?!"

"Calm down. Don't let Jongin know yet. He needs to focus on his career first."

"Deh." *Jin. I hope you remember us soon.*

~

Jin's POV

I woke up and I discharge myself because I hate staying at the hospital. I remember where I live so I took the cab and I went home. I want to visit Uncle but I'll go later. I went to my apartment and I was about to open the door but...

"JIN!" I turned around and I see the cold-hearted Kim Jong In.

"What do you want Kai-sshi." Yes I remember that I'm their manager but I don't remember that I'm close to them.

"What happen to you?"

"Shouldn't I ask you that? Why are you jumpy today when you are always cold-hearted." He looked hurt. Sad. Angry. Did I say something wrong?

"Nothing." Finally he is back to himself. I see other members behind him.

"Annyeong Jin." Since when was I close to any of them.

"Why are you guys so friendly today? You guys always ignore me and you didn't care about my presence..." They looked like how Kai-sshi looked when I said that. "Did I say something wrong?"

"NO!"

"YES!" Sehun-sshi and Tao-sshi said yes while the others said no...

"I'm going now. I need to find Uncle." I went inside and put my stuff away and I walked out again. They are still standing at the same spots. "Are you guys going back to SM too?" They nodded. "Let's go together then." We walked in silence. We finally reached to SM and they went to their practice room. I went to Uncle's office.

"Uncle, what's wrong with EXO. Why are they so cheerful today. I remember yesterday when I first met them, they weren't even paying attention to me."

"What do you mean? You've been managering them for a year more now." I was shocked. "Are you Ok Jin?"

"This year is 2012 right?"

"No it's 2013." I was shocked.

"Why did the doctor ask if I have a sibling?"

"Because Baekhyun is your brother." I'm not thinking properly right now.

"Why was Kai-sshi so jumpy when he saw me?"

"Because you two are dating for a while now." I can't put everything I heard in my mind. I started to roll my eyes and I out.