Another Date...

OUR...WHAT!?...HER?!

Jin's POV

Today is the second shooting of the program. They are airing the first episode today and I'm nervous about what people will say about me. Today we are going to film at Namsan. I always wanted to go to Namsan tower when I'm dating. I wonder if I could go today. Even though this is a show.

"Jongin Oppa, when are we going to start filming?"

"In a few minutes. We have to act awkward and I already planned what we are going to do so just follow me Ok?" I nodded

"OK WE WILL START FILMING NOW." I walked away pretending that I didn't come yet. "One...two..." I walked slowly pretending to be shy and I walked behind him. Jongin Oppa didn't notice I was behind him and I slighly poked him.

"Annyeonghaseyo."

"Oh you're here."

"What are we doing today?"

"Just follow me Ok?" I nodded and he grabbed my hand. "We are going to Namsan tower." *YES!!!...*

"Really?"

"Yeah. Have you been there before?"

"No. This will be my first time going."

"Wow. I'm so special. I'm the first person to be with you at Namsan tower."

"Yes you are." I smiled at him and he smiled back at me. We soon arrive at Namsan tower and I was amazed. There were so many locks everywhere. I went to read some of their locks and they are so cheesy but sweet. I wish my boyfriend would do that to me...never mind Jongin Oppa is here.

"Kai-sshi, do you want to buy a lock with me? I always wanted to do this."

"Sure Kitty." I forgot that we have nicknames for each other.

"Mian I forgot."

"It's Ok. What lock do you want to buy?"

"One that is different from the ones other people have." 

"Ok." I walked around and I found the lock I like the most.

"Doggie I like this."

Trick%2BLock%2B-%2BBroken%2BHeart.jpg

"Do you want it?" I nodded. "Ok." Oppa took the lock and went to pay for it. We went to a nearby table and we each took half of the heart and wrote on it. Oppa didn't let me see what he wrote because it is a secret. He probably saw what I wrote because I wrote it before he did. I took the two keys and kept it.

"I will give you the key next time Ok. I want to do something to it."

"Sure." We went to a place where there wasn't as many locks around. Oppa locked it and we looked at the scenery in front of us. Even though it isn't dark, the place still look pretty.

"What are we doing now?"

"Do you want to eat? I'm getting hungry." I laughed and nodded. Oppa can be childish and mature at the same time. We went to a nearby restaurant and Oppa ordered samgyupsal. I LOVE eating samgyupsal. "I LOVE eating samgyupsal, you?" I nodded. "I think we have a lot in common. Don't you think?"

"Yeah." The food came and we ate quietly. I feel like we should do more things that couples do so I wrapped a wrap and gave it to Oppa. "Doggie open your mouth." He took it and chewed on it. He swallowed it and smiled.

"Thanks." He did the same for me too. I opened my mouth but the wrap was too big so I only ate half. Oppa put the other half in his mouth. My eyes widen. "Are you Ok?" I nodded and we ate in slience again. We finished and Oppa paid again. I want to pay but he won't let me.

"Doggie let me pay for once..."

"Fine next time we meet my members." Oh yeah. I need to meet Oppas...

"Deh..." Oppa dragged me to Namsan's famous cable car. I have acrophobia but I don't want Oppa to be sad so I went. I was shaking but I wasn't looking outside. Oppa kept walking around and the cable car kept rocking..."Doggie..." Oppa turned to me and he sees me tearing.

"Mian. Do you ahve acrophobia?" I nodded slightly. "Mian." Oppa hugged me and my face was buried in his chest until we were at the bottom of Namsan tower. "Do you feel better?" I nodded. PD-nim stopped the camera and I was shaking. Oppa kept hugging me until I stopped shaking.

"Oppa. I'm Ok." He looked worried.

"Are you sure?"

"YUP!" We went to the van and I see Baekkie Oppa. "BAEKKIE OPPA!" He put his finger on his lips. Oops I'm too loud. "Mian..."

"It's Ok...WHY IS YOUR EYES SWOLLEN?! What did Jongin do to you?!"

"Nothing Oppa...just acrohpobia."

"Oh. You should've told Jongin that."

"It's Ok. Oppa. I'm tired I want to sleep."

"Sure." Baekkie Oppa move my head so I was leaning on his shoulder. I was still holding on to the two keys. I need to make it into a necklace for the two of us. Jongin Oppa was sitting in the passenger seat and we were sitting at the back of the van. I fell asleep but I heard something.

"I love you..."