Confession...

OUR...WHAT!?...HER?!

Kai's POV

I decided. I will confess to Jin today. Even though we are 'in a relationship' I still want to confess and know her feelings towards me. I asked the members to help me but they said I need more experience so I need to have eveything planned by myself. I wonder how Jin will feel about me. I wonder if she heard what I said yesterday... I don't have schedules today but the other members do so I have all the time to plan my confession.

"Hyung. Do you know what she likes?" Manager hyung stayed home because I don't have schedules and Jin was watching the members.

"I know she likes cute stuff."

"I know she is gullible so can you trick her that I'm injured at the nearby park."

"I will help you because I know that you two like each other."

"Thanks hyung." We went out and we found a store that sells couple things. I know that I'm an idol and I can't show in public so I found a pair of couple rings and I bought chains and turned it into a necklace.

blue-thinking-925-sterling-silver-couple

"Hyung. How does this look?"

"That looks nice. And it's not easy to notice so I guess that's a perfect gift." I went to pay and went to a flower shop. I found a bouquet that has a small bear on the top and I decided to buy that.

Free-Shipping-Decorative-flowers-gifts-K

"Hyung. Should we decorate the park?"

"If you want." I put ribbons everywhere I could reach and made the place look more like Valentine's Day. I told hyung to call her while I hide behind a tree with the necklace and the bouquet in my hand.

Jin's POV

I was watching EXO Oppas doing their schedule but I was bored. I kept on thinking about Jongin Oppa. I don't know why. I feel very weird when I see Oppa. The feeling when I see Jongin Oppa is different from the way I see Baekkie Oppa. Hours past and Oppas are still at the same place. I think if I remember that this schedule will take up the whole day. I wish they could go on Running Man so I could see Ji Hyo Unnie. I LOVE HER! My phone rang and I ran out because they are still filming.

"Yeobosaeyo."

"Jin-ah." Manager Oppa is panting. I wonder what happened.

"What is it Oppa?"

"Kai got into an accident and it's at the park near their dorm. Can you go check on him. I'm busy right now."

"SURE!" I went back inside and wrote a note. I gave it to their make-up Unnie and I left. I ran to the park and I don't see any accident. The trees were all pink and red. I walked around confused and someone jumped in front of me.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Jin-ah open your eyes." I peeked and I saw Jongin Oppa standing in front of me.

"OPPA! You scared me! I thought you're in an accident!"

"No. Hyung lied." I was pissed. I turned around and start walking. "Jin-ah." I turned around and see Oppa kneeling on the ground.

"Oppa what are you doing. People are going to notice you."

"I don't care. I want to tell you this. I love you Jin. Every since you became our manager. I just don't want to admit my feelings but a year already past and I can only see you faraway. I want you to be mine Jin. Would you be my girlfriend?"

I was shocked. I thought that Oppa likes someone else. Now I know what my feelings were. All those heart beating fast, only staring at one person, want to be near that person. It was love.

"Jin-ah. You don't have to answer now. I know you need more time."

"It's Ok Oppa." I looked at him. He looked sad and rejected. I wonder why.

"Oh I get it..." Oppa turned around but I didn't even reply yet.

"Oppa. I didn't reply yet."

"I already know." What does he mean by that. I didn't accept him yet...

"Oppa. I didn't say yes yet..." He stopped walking. He looked up and turned around.

"W-what..."

"I said I didn't say yes yet. You said you know already..."

"Is this a joke Jin?"

"Why would I joke about this?" Oppa ran to me and I was shocked.

"Thanks Jin!" He hugged me tight and I couldn't breathe properly.

"O-Oppa."

"Mian. I love you Jin."

"I love you too Jongin Oppa." We were like that for a while until my phone rang. I answered it and Uncle told us to go to his office.

"Why do you think we need to go?"

"I don't know Oppa." We went in Uncle's office and we see...