14

OUR...WHAT!?...HER?!

Kai's POV

I was in my favourite land when a dinosaur came. It was screaming and chasing after me. It felt so real but there isn't dinosaurs in real life. There is only bacon and camels...

"KIM. JONG. IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I was screaming but that voice sounds like Baekhyun hyung. Is he in my dream too? I look around the place and i don't see the dinosaur anymore. Weird...I suddenly tripped...

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

"Finally you wake up..." I look up and I see every member standing there.

"What happened?"

"You happened...why were you sleeping with my sister?" I look on my bed but I don't see anyone. "I moved her to my room..."

"Mian Baek hyung, I was hald asleep and I forgot that Jin was in my room."

"Tell me honestly. Do you like Jin?"

"I-I don't know."

"So you have feelings for her?"

"A bit..."

"Go rest Kai. We have schedules tomorrow."

"Deh." Baekhyun hyung and them left after. That was weird. Do I like her? I feel like taking care of her when she needs help. I feel like protecting her from any harm. I want her to stay away from other boys. Do I like her? I wonder what tomorrow's schedule is...

Jin's POV

My phone vibrated so I woke up. I'm not in Kai Oppa's room anymore...I turn around and I see Baekkie Oppa sitting on the chair sleeping. I'll check on him later...I checked my phone and it's tomorrow's schedule for EXO Oppas...they have to record Weekly Idol and then Kai Oppa have this meeting of a variety show. They didn't give me the name...I went to Baekkie Oppa.

"Baekkie Oppa. Wake up. Go sleep on your bed. I'm going back to my apartment now."

"Why~"

"You have recordings tomorrow. Go rest or you won't concentrate."

"Fine."

"Goodnight Oppa~"

"Goodnight Jin."

~

The next day, I woke up at 7am and prepared their breakfast. I really want Uncle to hire them a maid or something to help them with chores and food. I rather have more sleep or more time to choose my clothing than cooking for my Oppas. They can be very picky if they can't wake up properly.

"OPPAS WAKE UP AND EAT! WE HAVE TO LEAVE AT 8 AND IT'S 7:30!" I lied so they can be faster. They usually take at least half an hour to wake up and I hate it. Their recording is at 8:30 so we don't really have to rush. Oppas actually rush downstairs all dressed.

"Oppas...I lied...your recording is at 8:30am. Now sit down and eat your breakfast."

"JIN!"

"HOW COULD YOU!"

"MY SLEEP!"

"MY DREAM GIRL!"

"MY BEAUTY REST!"

"WHATEVER."

"MY PANDAS..."

"MY WARMTH!"

"MY MAKE-UP!"

"YOU'RE GOING TO GET IT LATER JIN!"

"JUST WAIT~"

"Stop it and eat."

"Thanks Suho Oppa."

"No problem." They sat down and ate quietly. That's weird. I'm not used to them being quiet. It's creepy when they are quiet as if they are planning something on me...

"Oppas...talk...you guys are scaring me..."

"NO!" Do they have telepathy or something?

"Fine then. Go to your recording yourself. I'm going to Uncle and resign this job." I grabbed my stuff and I was about to head out when two hands wrap around my waist and pulled me back. I turn around and I see Sehun Oppa hugging me. "What are you doing. I'm leaving."

"I'm not letting you leave."

"Why?"

"Just because."

"Fine." I took out my phone and I dialed Uncle's number.

"Hello?"

"I would like to resign my job as EXO's manager."

"Are you sure?"

"Ye-" Baekhyun Oppa took my phone and ended the call. "What was that for?!"

"I don't want you to resign. If you do then I can't see you often..."

"Oppa. You guys are the ones that push me to do this..."

"GUYS COME HERE!" They all came to the living room and they kneel down.

"What are you guys doing."

"Asking for your forgiveness..." They really have powers...

"Fine...BUT I'm going to resign later anyway."

"WHY!?"

"Because I need to train more because you guys don't have training which means I don't have training either..."

"Fine..."

"Hurry up and eat. Manager Oppa will bring you guys to recording while I do some stuff at SM." They nodded and went. 20 minutes past and Manager Oppa came to drive them to record. Well except Kai Oppa.

"Oppa. You are going on a variety show by yourself you know that?"

"Yeah..."

"You don't sound happy..."

"Nothing. Let's go them we will meet the crew." I nodded and we went to Uncle.

"Kai what are you doing here?"

"I came with Jin because she is going with me to the variety show later."

"No she isn't."

"DEH?"

"Jin I want to talk to Kai alone." I nodded and went out.

Lee's POV

Good thing I didn't tell them what variety show Kai is doing. I can't let Jin know. I know her feelings. She's just confused. She will know her feelings soon.

"Kai. The variety show you are going on is..."

 

 

~

Is my story getting boring? Please give suggestions. I need some help~