Left...

OUR...WHAT!?...HER?!

Jin's POV

I really want to remember everything but everytime I tried to think, my head hurts. I have been having weird dreams and I think they are my memories but when I wake up, I don't remember anything.

"Oppa...I want to leave Korea..."

"Why?"

"I want some time to relax my brain. Maybe that will help me remember everything."

"If Mr. Lee lets...can you at least tell me where you are going?"

"Yeah. I asked Uncle already. He said I need to get your permission first. I'm going to Vancouver where I think Kris-sshi was from."

"Ok. I heard from Kris hyung that Vancouver is a great place. How long are you going to be there?"

"Until I remember everything. I promise I will always call you and report to you daily."

"Fine. When are you going?"

"Tonight..."

"WHAT?! ALREADY?!"

"Oppa be quiet. Only you and Uncle knows that I'm leaving. Don't tell any one OK?"

"Fine...but so suddenly...how did you know that I will agree?"

"Because you love me Oppa~"

"I guess you are my weakness now..."

"Yup!"

~

"Oppa I'm going now..."

"Time past so quick today...I will miss you~"

"Me too Oppa...you can't come to the airport with me though."

"Why?"

"I don't want to see you cry~"

"Don't tease me Jin."

"I still don't know my last name..."

"I will call you Byun Jin then."

"OK!"

"Manager hyung is here. You should go now."

"Bye Oppa." I went out quickly before I could see anyone. "Oppa lets go."

"Are you sure Jin? You can still stay you know..."

"I know but I know this will be the best for us all..."

"If that's what you think..." The ride was quiet but the music was playing. I'm hearing Baby and I start crying. We finally arrived at the airport and I said my goodbye to Oppa. I don't want him to follow me in so I left right after.

*I don't think I will come back to Korea...*

Baekhyun's POV

After Jin left, I started crying and I didn't notice that EXO was watching me from afar.

"Hyung why are you crying? Where's Jin?"

"I'm sorry. I can't tell you. I don't know where she is..."

"What?!"

"Sorry." I went out and went to SM. I went to Mr. Lee's office and he was sitting on his seat.

"Baekhyun-ah what are you doing here?"

"Why did Jin suddenly want to leave Korea?"

"I don't know. She made that decision and I respect what she wants."

"You're lying."

"I'm not."

"Did she at least tell you why she left?"

"She said she doesn't want to face us anymore. She said she doesn't remember so she wants to leave."

"Did she actually go to Vancouver?"

"I don't know. She never told me where she's going."

"Thanks." I went out but I was shocked. EXO was standing there. "H-hey..."

"When did she leave."

"I d-don't know..."

"BYUN. BAEK. HYUN."

"Jongin you can't say that to your hyung."

"TELL ME!"

"She just left. She's probably flew already..." I looked at Jongin's expression. He looks sad. Angry. Mad. Dissapointed. He turned aorund and left. "JONGIN!"

"Don't worry Baekhyun. We will look after him. You need to rest. You look very tired."

"It's Ok Suho hyung..."

"No it's not. Go rest."

"Deh..."

Kai's POV

How could she just leave us like that. How could she not say anything before leaving. How could she... I ended up at the mental hospital that Jing was taken to...

"I'm here to see Jing."

"Who are you to her?"

"I'm...her friend."

"Just wait. She is getting her shots right now. Sit down for now, I will call you when she is done." I nodded and went to sit. Why am I here? Jing hurt Jin but why am I coming here when Jin left. Am I using Jing as a replacement? "Sir. She is ready. She is on the second floor room 200."

"Thank you." Good thing she doesn't notice me. I went quickly but I stopped in front of her room. Why? I took a deep breath before I open the door.

"KAI OPPA!" I looked up and I see Jing sitting on her bed cheerfully.

"H-hey..." Why am I here. I should be worrying about Jin right now...

"I'm sorry about Jin. I was jealous because she was so close to you." I was surprise. She doesn't sound like she is mental. "Just to tell you. I'm not mental. I'm here because of my step mother. She was marrying me to this stranger but my mother in-law doesn't like me so she made up a story about me being mental."

"Mian I thought you were mental. Were you acting the whole time?" She nodded. "Do you want me to help you get out?" She nodded happily.

"I knew I found the right person to ask help. I was kind of using Jin-sshi to lure you to help me but because polices were there, I had to act mental...is she Ok?"

"She lost her memories...she forgot all the happy times we had..."

"M-mian..."

"It's Ok. She left anyway."

"S-she d-died?"

"No she left the country...because she doesn't want to face us anymore..."

"Mian." There was a knock.

"Sir can you visit some other time. Visiting hours are over and she needs to rest after the shot."

"Deh." I turned to Jing. "Hope we can be friends. I'll visit again some other time."

"Thanks Kai Oppa." I left afterwards.

*Where are you Jin...*