Destined...

OUR...WHAT!?...HER?!

Jin's POV

Baekkie Oppa said EXO is cheerful and happy but what I see right yesterday was complete opposite. Maybe it's because they are getting ready for their next comeback. Which I don't know when. Uncle just told me that I'm going to train to become an idol. I never thought about being one why would he tell me to train. Right now is 7am and I just woke up. I went to their dorm and I cooked for them. I know they are tired, I don't want to wake them up but they have a schedule at 8:30am.

"OPPAS WAKE UP AND EAT! WE HAVE TO LEAVE AT 8 AND IT'S 7:30!" I lied so they can be faster. They usually take at least half an hour to wake up and I hate it. Their recording is at 8:30 so we don't really have to rush. Oppas actually rush downstairs all dressed.

"Oppas...I lied...your recording is at 8:30am. Now sit down and eat your breakfast."

"JIN!"

"HOW COULD YOU!"

"MY SLEEP!"

"MY DREAM GIRL!"

"MY BEAUTY REST!"

"WHATEVER."

"MY PANDAS..."

"MY WARMTH!"

"MY MAKE-UP!"

"YOU'RE GOING TO GET IT LATER JIN!"

"JUST WAIT~"

"Stop it and eat."

"Thanks Suho Oppa."

"Jin, are you Ok?" I looked up and I see Suho Oppe standing there with his bed hair.

"I just remembered something..."

"What is it?!"

"Do you remember that I trolled you guys to wake up because you guys take forever to wake up?" He nodded.

"At least you remember some things..." I nodded. I got Suho-sshi to wake them up because I still feel uncomfortable with them. I went to wake Baekkie Oppa but he isn't in his room. I wonder where he went.

"You miss me~" I turned around and I see Oppa standing there with one eye closed.

"Oppa~ hurry and eat. You guys have a schedule and I need to help with your make-up."

"Ok." Everyone surprisingly was very quiet. I wonder what happened to them. We went out to the van but I forgot something.

"I'm going back up, you guys leave without me. I will come after I get my stuff."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah thanks Suho-sshi." I went up. I pressed the button and when the elevator stopped I walked out without watching which floor I was in. I looked at the number and it's not the floor my apartment is in. I turned around but the apartment on the left feels familiar.

"J-Jongin O-oppa." I mumbled with the tape on my mouth. I suddenly felt something stabbing me. "J-Jing-ah..."

Is this the place where I got into an accident? Why did she stab me? Why is Kai-sshi in this? Is it because of him that I'm like this? I ignored those questions in my head and I went back to my apartment and grab my stuff. I went to their shooting place and I see them getting ready.

"Jin-ah." I turned around and I see Kai-sshi standing in front of me. "Can I talk to you. We still have time and I'm done my preparation." I nodded and I followed him. "Do you really not remember anything?"

"When I was going back to my apartment to get my stuff, I went to the wrond floor but there's an apartment that felt familiar..." I can feel him tense up. "And I remember that you were there...that girl was there...and she stabbed me..."

"I'm sorry Jin. She's a mental person and she got out of the hospital and she knew I'm an idol..."

"It's Ok...I want to ask you something."

"Sure."

"Do I like you or love you?" I don't know why I asked that but I was curious.

"Love. You said that when you agreed to be my girlfriend." I nodded.

"Thanks for answering. I'm sorry that I don't remember but we can get closer while I try to get my memories back..."

"Ok." I went up to him and I hugged him. His tension isn't that high anymore and he hugged me back. "Thanks Jin."

"You're welcome Kai Oppa." I can feel him smiling and I smile.

~

They finished their schedules and we went back to their dorm.

"Jin-ah what's your passcode for your apartment?"

"Why Baekkie Oppa?"

"Just in case I need to use your washroom."

"Ok. It's 0114." I looked at him and he looks surprise. "What Oppa?" Everyone looks shock. "What's going on your guys. You guys are scaring me."

"Jongin. When's your birthday?"

"Why do you ask hyung?"

"Just answer me."

"January 14." Now I look shock. That can't be coincident right...

"Jin-ah when was the last time you changed your passcode?"

"Never. That was my passcode since I moved there."

"They are destined!" Everyone was screaming in joy. I still don't get them. What does my passcode have to do with Kai Oppa...