D-Day

OUR...WHAT!?...HER?!

Jin's POV

D-Day. From today and onwards I am EXO's new manager. Even though I am younger than all of them, I still have to act older. Like usual, I woke up at 5am and dressed up for their day. EXO doesn't have any schedules yet so they will be training the whole day. They will have vocal training for 3 hours, then a mini break (5 minutes) then have dance practice for 4 hours. Then have lunch break (one hour), then acting practice for 2 hours because they are still new. Then the rest of the time is their own training time which I guess is using for their performances practice.

"What should I wear today..." Even though I am a staff, I still care about what I wear. Since it's cold I decided to wear knit clothes.

Cute-Korean-Fashion-Dress-Wholesale.jpg

I walked out of my apartment and went to EXO's dorm. Once I got in, all I smell is garbage. I remember when I was organizing the dorm yesterday, the dorm was very clean and it smells like lavender...I decided to wake the leaders first since they should be the easiest to wake. As expected, the leaders' room are clean and it still smell like lavender. I went to Suho-sshi first since I don't have a good impression to Kris-sshi.

"Suho-sshi please wake up you guys have training the whole day and it starts in an hour."

"O-oh M-manager...mian I don't know your name yet...I'll go wait the members up..."

"I'll wake Kris-sshi up. Get everyone to be in the living room all washed up in 20 minutes. It's 6:10am right now and I need to tell you guys the schedule at 6:30am. Anyone late and there will be punishment for the whole group. And trust me. TVXQ, Super Junior, SNSD, F(X) suffered before..."

"D-deh..." *Mian Suho-sshi but I'm the manager now so I have to be harsh...* I turned to Kris-sshi and he look like a very deep sleeper.

"Kris-sshi wake up now before the whole group gets punished..." He didn't move. "Kris-sshi" I said louder. "WU YI FAN IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP YOU WILL SUFFER AND TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE IT!" Finally he is waking up. *It's 6:20am now...* "You have 10 minutes to wash up and be at the living room. If you are late...good luck."

I walk out feeling tired already but that's manager's job so I have to do it. I went to the living room and sat at the center of the couch. The first person I see walking down is Baekhyun-sshi.

"A-anyeonghaseyo M-manager."

"Sit down. Baekhyun-sshi."

"D-deh." *OMG 5 more minutes. Where are they...*

"Baekhyun-sshi did you know that there are 5 more minutes before there is a punishment?"

"D-deh."

"Then why aren't they here yet?" I'm starting to get impatient. I have to teach them a lesson so when they have an actual schedule they won't be late.

4 minutes past and Baekhyun-sshi is the only one here. I wonder if they are trying to make me quit or they want to see me rage. Trust me. You don't want to see Jin rage. I started tapping my fingers on the couch causing a huge echo in the living room and I see Baekhyun-sshi fidgeting but he still looks cold.

*One more second...* I looked up and see 11 boys standing there looking cold at me.

"Good. I need to train you guys more..." I got cut off by Kai-sshi

"How old are you." *So disrespectful.*

"I'm your Noona dude." I'm not scared of him. Or any of them.

"You don't look or act like a Noona dude."

"Oh well...sit down and I will tell you your schedule today. If you miss any of them then I will hunt you down." They all nodded. "Remember. I am a Noona to ALL of you. But don't call me Noona, I don't want to feel old."

"W-what do we call you then?"

"Oh right I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Jin. Just call me Jin or Jin-sshi...either way is fine."

"Deh."

"Let's go we need to be at the company by 7 and I spent 10 minutes talking to you guys. We will stop by a cafe and get stuff to get first. It's only 5 minutes away. I will pay so don't worry about the cost."

"Kamsahamnida." We walked out and they started talking to each other leaving me walking alone behind them. It's Ok. I'm just their manager anyway. They ordered a LOT and I end up using my credit card because I didn't have enough cash. All these money are made myself. Uncle Lee didn't give me any.

"Let's go." We have 5 minutes to spare when we got inside the company. "Annyeong Unnie."

"Annyeong Jin-ah. How's life taking care of 12 boys that are o-..."

"Unnie don't." She gave me a confused look. "I'll tell at lunch." She nodded and we went to vocal room. They were separated depending on their position. Baekhyun-sshi, D.O-sshi, Chen-sshi, Luhan-sshi, Lay-sshi, Xiumin-sshi and Suho-sshi went to the top vocal room. Tao-sshi, Kris-sshi, Kai-sshi, Sehun-sshi, and Chanyeol-sshi went to the rapper room.

I went back to Unnie and explained to her why I cut her off.

"Unnie, they thought that I am older than all of them so don't tell them Ok?"

"Why?"

"Because I need to be harsh to them so they know how it feels to be pressured. I can give them punishments if they don't listen to me."

"Jin-ah they will know either way."

"I know but I need to train them. I took me half an hour to wake them up. I need to train them so I can wake them up in 10 minutes, 12 minutes max."

"Good luck. I know some of them are deep sleeper."

"Ok. Have to go Unnie. Need to go to Mr. Lee's office."

"Annyeong!" I walked to Uncle Lee's office and I know people are staring at me because I always go to his room. But I don't care. None of them know that he adopted me so it's Ok.

"Mr. Lee."

"Jin-ah how's it being a manager?"

"I told them I'm their Noona."

"Why?"

"So I can punish them if they don't listen."

"Jin-ah I have good news."

"What is it?"

"I think I know where your brother is..."