New Plans...

OUR...WHAT!?...HER?!

Baekhyun's POV

One year past and my relationship with Jin is good. I still didn't tell the media that I have a sister because they will start pestering her. But I end up hurting her. Chen and I are bringing her to the hospital. Good thing people didn't recognize us yet. We waited for a while and there is still no sign of how she is.

"Chen do you think she is alright?"

"Of course Baekhyun. Sometimes you have to trust Jin. She is responsible and won't leave until she tells us before hand." Right after Chen said that, the doctor came out with a weird expression.

"Doctor, how is she?"

"Good. She just need rest. The cut wasn't deep but she lost some blood so she will be staying here for a while."

"Can we see her?"

"It's best to leave her today, she needs LOTS of rest. Come by tomorrow."

"Deh." We went home and we see the members staring at us,

"How is she?"

"She's fine. The cuts aren't too deep, she just need to rest more. Maybe we should get her to stop being our manager..."

"Baekhyun, if she isn't our manager then we won't have anytime to see her."

"But Sehun, if she is our manager, she will always get injured."

"Baekhyun do you want me to ask Mr. Lee to announce that she is your sister?"

"Is that a right decision Suho hyung?"

"Your choice Baekhyun."

"I'll say it after we have our comeback."

Jin's POV

My whole body ache but that doesn't matter. I've been thinking. Should I quit the job. Uncle won't be mad. I can do a different job. I should call Uncle.

"Annyeong Uncle."

"Annyeong Jin, how are you."

"Good...can I ask you something?"

"Sure what is it."

"Can I have a different job. I don't want to be EXO's manager..."

"Why?"

"Because it's hard. I just got harrassed today and to tell you the truth...I'm in the hospital right now."

"WHAT?! Ok, You will quit the job and I will make you famous."

"Famous...WHAT?!"

"I actually want you to be an idol. I've always wanted you to be but you were happy with your job so I didn't ask you."

"Sure. I enjoy singing and dancing."

"Good. I'll tell the boys tomorrow."

"Goodnight Uncle."

"Bye Jin."

Lee's POV

Since Jin agreed on being an idol, I'm going to pay a visit to the boys and ask for their opinion. I rang the door bell and Joonmyun opened the door.

"Hello Mr. Lee."

"Hello Joonmyun. I'm here to talk about Jin. Tell the boys to go to the living room."

"Deh." While Joonmyun was getting the boys I walked around the dorm and was surprise that the dorm was very clean. I see lots of pictures of Jin and them. They look so happy together. I wonder what their reaction would be if I told them...they are here..."Sit down." They all sat around me.

"You've heard of the news of Jin getting injured because of your fans. I want her to quit the job."

"WHAT?!"

"I want her to be an idol and she agreed. Baekhyun, I know that you want to be with her but she will always be injured if she is with you guys."

"I understand."

"Don't worry. I will make a conference and announce that you guys are siblings."

"Thank you Mr. Lee."

"You boys can call me Uncle too since Jin does too."

"Deh."

"Since she is going to be an idol, I want you guys to help train her. I will have her debut next month."

"Deh."

"I'm going to leave now."

"Annyeonghikaseyo."

"Bye." *I hope they understand...*