33

OUR...WHAT!?...HER?!

Jin's POV

I open my eyes and here I am...again...the hospital...I wondered what happened to me again...I remembered everything now. I guess it takes me to be in an accident to remember everything.

"Jin-sshi are you Ok?" I remember learning this from the English teacher.

"Yes I feel geat! I was wondering if anyone came here with me that I know of."

"Yes. There were two boys who brought you here. One of them spoke fluent English like you are right now." I guess that is Kris Oppa. "And the other one was crying when he was carrying you here." I guess he is either Baekkie Oppa or Jongin Oppa...

"Where are they right now?"

"They are eating in the cafeteria right now. Want me to get them here?"

"No it's Ok. I'll wait for them."

"I want to do a check-up first. Do you mind?" I shook my head. "Ok. The nurse will come and bring you to the room soon."

"Thank you."

"No problem. That's my job." I smiled and he left. I was reading a magazine when the door slammed the wall. I looked up and I see Jongin Oppa panting.

"Oppa. Are you Ok?" He ran to me and he hugged me.

"I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"Because of me. You got admitted to the hospital so many times..."

"Oppa...it's only two times..."

"STILL~"

"Such a kid."

"I'm older than you!"

"I know."

"Ach-hem..." I looked where the sound was from and I see Kris Oppa standing there looking awkward.

"OPPA! I knew it was you who was talking to the doctor!"

"So you don't know that I'm here?~"

"I know Kris Oppa is here but I don't know if the other guy the doctor was talking about was you or Baekkie Oppa..."

"I'm so glad you're awake!" I guess he was too happy to forget how I manage to not pull away his hug.

"Jin-ah you remember everything!"

"Yeah Oppa...but this Oppa is too happy to notice that..."

"I know that you remember everything or else why wouldn't you pull away from my precious hug."

"Don't."

"Mian."

"Where are the other Oppas? Are they here too?"

"Yeah. They are coming right now." I nodded and yawned. The nurse came in and she looks shocked. Probably because he sees two good-looking guys in my room.

"Umm...it's time to go get your check-up." I nodded and want to go but Jongin Oppa pulled me back.

"Can I come too?" I looked at the nurse and she gladly nodded. Now Kris Oppa and Jongin Oppa is coming with me. The people around me are all looking at them like they never seen someone this handsome before. "Don't get jealous Jin-ah~"

"I'm not. I don't like you anyway. We aren't even dating." I lied because I want him to know that he teased the wrong person.

"W-what did you say? You're not lying are you?"

"I don't know." I walked faster to the room and I locked it behind me so they can't come in. "I'm here."

"Ok. Can you change into these clothes. I will get the stuff ready." I nodded and went to change. I came out and I see Jongin Oppa looking angry and Kris Oppa modelling. The way Kris Oppa stands look like he is modelling. "Lie down on this chair and we will scan your body." I nodded and went.

~

We finished checking and I can leave tonight! I wonder if Jongin Oppa is still mad at me. He probably is. Whatever I don't care anymore. He can date someone else.

"I'm leaving." I told them and I grabbed my belongings. I went out and I took a taxi back to the apartment I rented. I don't feel like talking to him yet because it's weird. EXO Oppa didn't show up and Kris Oppa said they are coming. Liars! I'm never going to listen to them ever again!

I packed everything because I'm going back to Korea tonight. I already told Uncle to book a seat for me and told him not to let anyone know I'm going back. I want some time to think about everything that happened. I was about to leave...

"JIN!" I turned around and I see twelve boys running towards me.

"What."

"Why are you leaving without telling us?"

"Cause I need time to think."

"About what?"

"Everything Oppa. I'll call you guys when I'm done thinking. I got a new phone number but I still your numbers. Don't worry I will still live in the same place. I'm also not your manager anymore. Bye." I went straight to my plane and I went in.

Baekhyun's POV

I was asking Jin questions but she isn't answering the way I wanted. I want to know why she is avoiding us. We didn't go to visit her because we know that she will be like this. Good thing Mr. Lee told us before she got on the plane. We went to the jet that EXO came with and we let Vancouver.

"Jongin. Don't be sad. I know Jin still love you so don't give up on my sister."

"I won't hyung but it's hard to understand what she is thinking right now."

"Her 'best friend' stabbed her because of her boyfriend and she got kidnapped because of her boyfriend. Her 'best friend' was jealous of her relastionship with her boyfriend. Don't worry Jongin. Everything will be back to normal soon. I hope..." I mumbled the last part because I don't thinl Jongin wants to hear that part.

*Hope you think quick Jin. Or else everyone in EXO will be going crazy...*

 

~

Boring chapter. Going to end it in 2-3 more chapters!