Secret Revealed

OUR...WHAT!?...HER?!

Baekhyun's POV

It's all Kai's fault. Because of him Jin-sshi got sick. Suho hyung went to call Mr. Lee and said he is coming right now...

"Why is Mr. Lee so concerned about Jin-sshi?"

"Suho hyung if you don't know then how are we suppose to know..." The door bell rang and Suho hyung went to open it. We all stood up and see him running in.

"Where is Jin?" 

"She is in Kai's room..." Without me finishing my sentence he went to Kai's room. We just stood there because first, the owner of the company is here, two, the owner of the company is concern about our manager that is in our member's room, three, can't think of any. After a while, Mr. Lee came out and said 

"We need to talk." We sat around the couch in front of Mr. Lee "Listen. I'm going to tell you guys a secret that no one knows except Jin and I so you guys need to keep it a secret." We nodded. "I adopted her when she was a baby." We were shocked. "When I adopted her, people said that they found her on the floor in front of the hospital and a little boy left her there." I look up. That scene sounds so familiar to me. "And one of you guys is her brother." I knew it. It was me who put Jin there. So Jin is younger than us. Why did she pretend that she is older than us.

"But Mr. Lee, we don't have Noonas."

"Jin told you guys that she is your Noona." We nodded "She is younger than all of you. She is the same age as Sehun and Kai but she is younger than them. Now that you know you guys should take care of her Ok?" We nodded "Act like I didn't tell you anything. I'm sure she said she is a Noona for a reason." After he said that, he left the dorm.

"Ok. Everyone sit down and be honest. Who is Jin-sshi's brother." No one raised their hand. Suho hyung sound so serious it's scary.

"I-I a-am." Everyone looked at me.

"WHAT?!"

"I left her there because I was only 4 years old and our parents left us so I don't know what to do. So I left her there so she can be taken care of."

"Then what did you do?"

"I walked around the streets until an old couple saw me and they adopted me. They gave me a new name and I followed their last name. I don't know my actual name so..."

"Baek. Why didn't you tell us?"

"Yeollie it's no point of talking about the past."

"What are we going to do with our manager?"

"Keep this as secret and act like nothing happen. I will tell her someday."

"Ok. We will take turn taking care of Jin. Since we know that she is the same age as Sehun and Kai we will make her listen to us."

"Kris hyung that is not nice."

"Tao be quiet." I went up to see Jin. I miss her. I've been trying to find her but there was no luck. Now I finally found her it doesn't feel real.

"Jin-ah I missed you." I helf her hand and I started tearing. "I thought I lost you. Good thing you came back to me. Now we will be happier together Ok?" I know she won't answer so I went out.

Jin's POV

I heard everything that they said. Baekhyun-sshi is my brother...I don't want to know. I went back to bed but all I can think about is Baekhyun. I hear someone coming in so I closed my eyes. 

"Jin-ah I missed you." I can feel Baekhyun-sshi holding my hand. I suddenly felt something wet on my hand. His tears. "I thought I lost you. Good thing you came back to me. Now we will be happier together Ok?" I really want to forgive you but it's hard. *Baekhyun-sshi, I'll try to accept you again.* Since they know that I'm younger than them I may as well tell them tomorrow. Baekhyun-sshi left and I got up. I sat there for around 10 minutes and someone knocked on the door.

"Come in." Kyungsoo-sshi came in with porridge in his hands. 

"How are you feeling?"

"Better."

"Eat this and rest. You still have to work tomorrow." *I know you are pretending nothing happened but I can see it.*

"Kyungsoo-sshi. I-I heard everything."

"O-oh. S-so is i-it Ok f-for you to accept Baekhyun hyung?"

"I-I don't know y-et. I'll try..."

"I'm going to tell the members that you know everything." I nodded. He was about to walk out but "Call us Oppas now since you know everything."

"We'll see..." He nodded and walked out. Not even a few days past and they know my secrets already. Not fair. I'm going to yell at Uncle tomorrow. Right now I need to rest and get ready for work. Shouldn't I go back to my apartment though. I should. I walked out with the empty bowl in my hand.

"I'm going now." They all look shock when they heard me talk.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. Thanks for taking care of me. Remember to keep the dorm clean. I don't want to clean it when I'm still sick." I was about to walk out. "Oh yeah. Wake up at 5am tomorrow because we have a schedule and because all stylists and make-up artists are helping other idols, I'm going your hair and make-up and I need time to do all 12 of you guys. Bye!" 

I went home and slept right away. I was so tired and I need to wake up early tomorrow.